Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Does this guy still exist? :lol:
He'll play in Paris you'd think. It wouldn't be fair to just throw him in for that after so long so Ole should be looking to use him beforehand, I'd play him against Chelsea in the cup too.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Thought Ole, should have taken off Matic, put Herrera holding than played Fred to the right of the three as they man marked Pogba. All the space was on our right and we had no one to exploit it. Fred has some creativity in him although very inconsistent.

JoaquinJoaquin

Ole, for whatever reason clearly doesn't rate or trust Fred, Hence why we have seen so little of him. If Ole gets the job full time I think this time next year he will of gone.

Redrich91

I can't remember which match it was at the beginning of the season, but he found himself in some really good spaces in the RAM/RF position. His dribbling is very good and he is a threat further up the pitch, but he doesn't get to showcase that in the current position he's been played. He always thinks he has more time than he actually does which can be frustrating to a manager. Surely he's a better option than Mata though.

Bola

On paper, I'd expect Fred to be Pogba's direct replacement for the PSG return leg. Problem.is that he has largely player this year and needs bringing up to speed.

We have two relatively 'easier' games v Palace and the Saints before then and my hope he is rotated in to be given the full 90 mins to get up to speed

Other option is to go 4231 and use Mata in his position in that central Attacking Mid role

Phil

He is basically our best player in all three attacking position(well, except on the left where Martial is our first choice). He is great.
I.. No white text? Wrong thread?

He's so far down the pecking order, he's fecked.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Thought he was superb tonight. Didn’t put a foot wrong. Gonna be hard to shift him from his current role.

Canagel

Hopefully we get some explanation as to why he's not playing. Somethings not right.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Does not look good for him. From what i have seen of him, he looked nervous and would get caught in possession, although he got a goal against Wolves.

Raw

There must be something wrong with him in training if he isn't even getting a sniff. I would say sell him but our midfield is thin enough as it is, unless we go for a couple more midfielders this summer.

Canagel

Well Ole sees him in training as well.
Yes.
If Ole doesn't want him we should let him go. It doesn't make sense for either parties. He can go and play regularly and we can reinvest the money into other areas.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ole doesn't have time to assess Fred as he's too busy winning.

Seriously, the curse of Brazilians in this club... Hope it's all old wives' tale but it's not looking good. It's almost March ffs.

Canagel

Ole has given up on him as much as me and many others did a long time ago. I think you should join us too. :D
See my reply to haram :D

Tbh I still think he's quality player and can be useful to us but if we let him go and reinvest the money it's ok as well. There's literally no point in keeping such expensive player on the bench with no sign of game time anytime soon.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Pereira was worse in that Reading game, but somehow finds more opportunities than Fred. At this stage it is baffling why he is not getting any game time. Surely you can't write him off without giving him more chances?

el3mel

See my reply to haram :D

Tbh I still think he's quality player and can be useful to us but if we let him go and reinvest the money it's ok as well.
I don't know but it really looks like Ole isn't keen on him. I don't think he's keen on Periera but seems Fred is even lower in picking order than him.

Though I think with Pogba out of PSG second tie he'll probably start.

Canagel

I don't know but it really looks like Ole isn't keen on him. I don't think he's keen on Periera but seems Fred is even lower in picking order than him.

No chance. He didn't get a minute against the likes of Fulham. Unless there's massive injury crisis he won't play.

Walters_19_MuFc

You'd think he'd get a chance between now and the end of the season. I doubt we're going to sell him in the summer, so he needs a chance to impress. That said, because all is to play for in regards to the top four, we can't afford to give players a chance unless it's forced upon us.

Litch

You'd think he'd get a chance between now and the end of the season. I doubt we're going to sell him in the summer, so he needs a chance to impress. That said, because all is to play for in regards to the top four, we can't afford to give players a chance unless it's forced upon us.
This. It's amazing how some players we talk about their season, yet others we talk about since Ole. We can't have it both ways. If the season started 12 games ago under Ole for Pogs, Rashford, Matic and Lingard, then why can't that be the same for Fred? Would he be expected to start then?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
The Brazilian Anderson. Wait, no.. The Ukrainian Kleberson. No.
I think we need to go get Brazilian fullbacks or something instead of midfielders they really do not work out for us.

Seriously are we going to sell him, who might buy him?

Fracture90

Really makes you wonder what's happening with this dude when Pereira is getting chances ahead of him after the Burnley shocker.

Patrick08

Mata should start in the middle I think with two up top.

Pass and Move

I'd put him in against PSG. This won't be a popular line-up, however we got played through in midfield the last game and I think we should pack it this time and ask the full-backs to play ultra aggressively with Matic dropping into a back three when necessary.

Rashford

Sanchez Pereira

Fred Herrera

Matic

Shaw Lindelöf Smalling Young
Would be happy to see Mata in for Sanchez and Dalot in for Young. I think this is the only way to disrupt the PSG gameplan. If we try what we did in the first leg then I don't see how the result will be much different, especially with Pogba out.

ROFLUTION

Really makes you wonder what's happening with this dude when Pereira is getting chances ahead of him after the Burnley shocker.
Yep. If Fred was working hard, he probably wouldnt be behind Perreira/McTominay.. He must be doing terrible in training

Fracture90

Yep. If Fred was working hard, he probably wouldnt be behind Perreira/McTominay.. He must be doing terrible in training
Can't say whether it's down to him not working hard because tbh every time I seen him play, he was running around and trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.