5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aloysius's Back 3

As I thought; this guy plays some of the Pogba-ish role in the team and struggles more when playing next to pogba

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Really impressed with him today. It's the calmest I've seen him on the ball. Pressed well and won't the ball back in key moments.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Him and McTominay ran the most by far tonight. Maybe Pereira would have been up there with him hadn't he be subbed.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's slowly getting there at it's own pace.

His Shakhtar performances in CL are not some mumbo jumbo but a reason why Pep and Jose got interested.

beergod

Really impressed with him today. It's the calmest I've seen him on the ball. Pressed well and won't the ball back in key moments.
I noticed the same thing. He was looking like he had no time in PL matches but looked fine tonight.

Adamsk7

Done an awful lot tonight to earn his “ and Fred” in the Ole song. Class.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Good game, sooo calm on the ball. If you'd told me a month a go we'd beat PSG 3-1 away from home with a midfield of Fred-McTominay-Pereira...

el3mel

There's no better time to step up your game when Pogba is absent and everyone depends on you !!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I thought he was brilliant. Out of the trio in MF he was the one who could make the correct pass when needed.

Not saying Andreas and Mctominah were poor, but Fred was able to recycle the ball better and make the better pass.

ErranMorad

Our second best midfielder tonight behind McTommy. Very good in the later part of the first half and for large parts of the second half. There is a player there; hopefully he'll show what he is about next season.

Mcking

Provided some much needed calmness in possession. He's got the quality, just needs time to adapt.

RonaldoVII

He definitely looked the part tonight. Of course he needed that performance too, it definitely shows there's a player in there and should just get time to adapt in the league. Look how Lindelof settled.

Renegade

Really liked when he stepped up to the player trying to distract rashford before the penalty.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Thought he was absolutely fantastic. Very effective in defense (took the ball from Verratti in a few tight situations around our box) and his passing was top notch as well.

bdecuc

Really happy for him. Showed his quality in a real pressure game when technique is properly tested. If he can bring that to premier league games then we’ll have a player.

Untd55

Pretty much flawless in the second half. Won the ball back, pressurised, helped us leave our own half with some good passing and dribbling. I think he will end up a quality player for us.

Good in the first half as well after the team's shaky start.

Pereira and MCtominay were really good also.

-Supreme-

Excellent game, he has some really nice attributes that Herrera lacks hence the reason why we spent 50million on him

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He loves the champions league, don’t he! This is what we bought him for, nice to see we have a great player in there. Keep it up Fredge!

scoi

He has grown massively this last week and can become an important player for this seasons run in and the future.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
My MOTM and now officially better than Keita who can only dream of having a game as good as that this season

If he gets used to the ferocity of the PL he'll be a good player for us

sean9988

excellent, best he's played, lets hope its the start to his career at united

kundalini

Very good performance from Fred. 3 tackles 1 interception, 82 % pass completion.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He was immense for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.