Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
How long will cafe give him before starting to slate him?
Matic was playing box to box for the first 2 months of 17/18 and everyone was raving about him. Then he lowered his intensity because he would be dead at the end of the season if he kept going and only screened the defence. Now a small group on here want to get rid because he is apparently bad at passing and too ponderous with the ball even though he's doing what his job is.

ti vu

September, at best.
I am surprised CAF learn to be that patient. Knowing CAF, normally it just took other teams to sign their flavor of the month players for CAF to turn on our own players which can be earlier than Semptember

Norris

How long will cafe give him before starting to slate him?
If doesn't get any game time in Russia, I expect a few will bash him and say if's not good enough for the national team, he's not good enough for us!

Bestietom

Most Probably Bash him after first game or two. He is a busy little player who likes to move with the ball and can tackle.

Litch

......vultures will be circling especially if he decides to dye his hair, rehearse a funny celebration and post stuff on social media. There will be songs of the size of his penis, questioning tattoos and rumours of how he turns up late for training and is shagging the CEO's daughter......

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
It is a blessing for the Caf he is not playing at the World Cup. One bad performance and he would be only half the player Jorginho is.

BeerFueled

Has he played at all on pre season?
He hasn't joined up with the squad yet, though he posted on instagram yesterday saying 'Last day in Brazil before pre season.'

Hopefully we should see him in action relatively soon, though the Liverpool game might perhaps be too early for him.

Kearnkoff69

Very excited to see this guy play for us. If he adapts quickly and Pereira brings his pre-season form into league play, we could have a lot of excellent midfield options this year. Something I'd have considered a pipe dream 3 years ago.

Inter Yer Nan

Good chance he'll be in with a shout of the starting XI in two weeks perhaps? Herrera, Matic nailed on to start, Pogba obviously won't be quite ready so now with two weeks pre-season I think he'll feature in that game.

I've got a gut feeling he's going to be really good for us.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Good chance he'll be in with a shout of the starting XI in two weeks perhaps? Herrera, Matic nailed on to start, Pogba obviously won't be quite ready so now with two weeks pre-season I think he'll feature in that game.

Nah, was carrying an injury throughout the World Cup so will probably be shielded a bit going into the season (if it was at all serious). Would be class if he featured on Saturday though in some way.

izec

Matic, Herrera and Pereira would be nice. Fred needs to be eased in, not just after the injury but in general. I hope Pereira gets the trust.

MadMike

Nothing can be made of 25 mins towards the end of a friendly, but he did alright when he came on I think. Looked energetic

littlepeasoup

Looked tenacious off the ball, and positive with it. I'm excited to see more of him, I think he'll be a real fan favourite if he can settle into the team well and put in some good early performances.

manunited1919

Nothing can be made of 25 mins towards the end of a friendly, but he did alright when he came on I think. Looked energetic
Didn’t impress me much. But then again it’s preseason and just about getting minutes.

MadMike

Didn’t impress me much. But then again it’s preseason and just about getting minutes.
Well not only is it pre-season, but the lad literally joined the team 2 days ago after his holidays. It was just for fitness and a bit of taster.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He came on and was involved in a few situations but i didn't really see him much. Felt like he was hiding which is weird for a midfield player of his kind. I guess he had instructions to just wait for the ball and to keep it calm to get some fitness going.

Status
Not open for further replies.