6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

fps

Maybe if he got on the ball a tiny bit he wouldnt have high accuracy with his passing. Its easy to be accurate when you barely did anything
Disagree, I don’t think anyone in that team has passed the ball a lot, yet their accuracy figures are atrocious!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Well hurry up, Fred.

It seems like nobody knows in the club how to use his pace to this day.

Last edited:

OleGunnar20

If we have to hope a 26 year old can fix his touch and ball control to be a half decent player, then we have no hope!

His best work is always off the ball, it’s in the changing room making tea for everyone. Although the cost of dropped crockery is taking its toll on the OT coffers.

I don’t know what anyone gets out of defending this guy. He’s not cut out to be a footballer in a competitive league.
You'd be mad to trust this guy around a boy beverage.

Ask him to pass you a mug and get a scolding cuppa launched 50mph at your shins.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Maybe that was his instructions, you know defend from the front, get to Robertson(one of their key men)early.
So are you saying Fred was instructed to just let Wijnaldum run the midfield without winning the ball off him?

Ekeke

So are you saying Fred was instructed to just let Wijnaldum run the midfield without winning the ball off him?
As Class of 63 has figured out, he was instructed to get on the ball as little as possible and miscontrol the ball and lose it several times. Genius

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
His best work is always off the ball, it’s in the changing room making tea for everyone. Although the cost of dropped crockery is taking its toll on the OT coffers.

I don’t know what anyone gets out of defending this guy. He’s not cut out to be a footballer in a competitive league.
Somewhere there is a stage with your name written on it :lol:

I'm defending him because he had a bloody good game, as did McTominay and Pereira, when you've got a guy like Graeme Souness who knew a bit about midfield play say Liverpool didn't play well because United controlled the midfield it'll do me - and we only lost control in the last half hour because they could bring fresh legs on, and we couldn't.

Right in off to the "we should sack Ole because he didn't reinforce the midfield" thread

Machine Elements

There's a good player in there. At least he tries risky balls, take the initiative in midfield and doesn't always play the safe pass like your ordinary midfield. Don't know why people prefer to be too quick to write him off and it was the same last year. Trying to adapt to English game coming from Ukraine and proving yourself as a midfielder in two shit teams (18-19 & 19-20) under chaotic circumstances is not easy. That's for sure.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Played well against Scousers. Was always available and was far better than their midfield.

I’m a fan of McT but thought Fred was a much better outlet for the defence, always available and willing to give an option for the pass.

Fair play to him, hopefully more to come.

Lee565

I dont see a midfielder in him for the top level, think he should be tried at left back/wingback in a Europa league game.

BigLebowski007

His work rate was very good against L'pool and on some previous occasions. But he must do more with the ball. And still makes too many errors.
Very untypical for a Brazilian. I believe I read somewhere that Mourinho didn't really want him, but didn't veto his transfer as he believed he wouldn't get another player instead of him. Tells you about transfer policy in the club atm...

el3mel

Finding some form finally. Passing still could be better but overall, much better than the shite show he has been prior to Liverpool match.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yeah he was alright today.

His sloppy passing does my head in though. It's almost like he is loose with the ball just so he can go get it back (which he did well today)
His passing is almost like when you know you’re not as good as the others and you just want to shift the ball on, almost panicked passing if you know what I mean

mu4c_20le

Combative as always, but outshine by Mctominay and still finding his feet. Not suited for the PL, imo

Bobski

Won a lot of ball back and played with good energy throughout, but still so erratic technically.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Probably his best performance for us? I don’t remember him making any silly sloppy mistakes. Kept the ball ticking over nicely and made some good tackles.

he and Scott are starting to make a really nice partnership.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Good performance today. A bit of some misplaced passes as per usual but still good performance overall. Him & McTomminay were really dominating today.

Alemar

Fred is gradually finding his form lately - solid partnership with McTominay. Will be even better when Pogba returns

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
To be fair. I thought he was abysmal his whole career, but he has stepped it up somewhat recently.

If Ole can turn him into a player, I might have to name my first born after him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He could play the game of his life and he'll still find a way to pick out the opposition's striker to create a chance for them. I've never seen someone do it so consistently. Playing through balls into space for Maguire to run onto toward our own net or picking out Pukki with a lovely ball through the lines. Just what is going through his mind at times?

Has really come along with his tackling though and is offering a bit of bite now at least. Decent performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.