Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
At some point, Ole has to take credit for this. Jose couldnt get a tune out of Fred but Ole persisted and we are where we are at now. Rashford in a recent interview with Lineker said that Ole's is a much better coach than people give him credit for.

ghagua

Oustanding the entire game. He has built a solid partnership with McTominay. Just need to work out that one has to stay back a little when the other goes upfield. Would hate to see this partnership broken up to accommodate Pogba. If and when Pogba comes back, hopefully it will be to replace Lingard.

Shimo

Maybe it goes back to Anderson days where I always felt if he could get a run of games, he'd be a very good player but, never could stay fit. Felt the same about Fred, he just needed the a run of games and also having the right role to show his worth. Him along side a player like McTomminay is what he is built for. Not to be either the sole defensive mid that is expected to be the playmaker nor is he supposed to be the highest in the midfield 3.

Him breaking up play, covering the spaces in front of the back 4 and then when getting the right opportunities breaking forward or playing the forward passes and some of his passing recently has been exceptional. He really seems to have found his range for speed of the pass and accuracy. It also helps that he has a serious amount of fight in him and from sounds of it, his character of the pitch is also highly admired by the team / staff.

Sucks donkey dong that he not only got pelted for that corner but, then had to be treated blatant racist abuse. But,he got on with it -which goes back to his character. Upwards and onwards Fred the Red.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Looks like he’s finding his feet, gaining confidence and becoming the Fred we payed £53m for. His engine is wicked, hassles and scrabbles for the ball and looks to pass forward quickly.

Really good performance yesterday, so pleased for him and some good performances in two big games this week, it’s a good sign.

Fracture90

Fredo is bossing that MF day in day out! He's like a little ball of energy, a dynamo, never gets tired and with confidence his ball handling has improved as well.

Still think he can get even better, think he's got even better range of passing and shooting in his arsenal.

DamoK

Great Performance yesterday , don't think he got the credit he deserved for his performances against Sheffield Utd and Villa he was everywhere but suffered because periera isn't a cmf. He was everywhere yesterday and even after the sickening racist abuse and stuff thrown at him he kept his performance up and didn't let it rattle him. Let's get behind him now and give him the support he deserved gives a 100% for the badge Everytime !

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's making a complete fool out of me and my criticism of him, absolutely fantastic today!
Made complete fools out of all of us, for all our faults we've certainly had a fair few individual improvements this season.

Walters_19_MuFc

Starting to look like the player most people thought he was going to be when he first arrived. Another top class performance by Fred. He loves a nutmeg every now and again, doesn't he? That Brazilian flair coming out.

Bogga

I've seen glimpses of a great player combined with crappy mistakes... but the mistakes have been less lately and the last two games has been MOTM-stuff. So he hasn't just gone from crap to great these last two games, I've think he's been improving every game lately. Considering what we've got behind him, that's great since those behind aren't top 4 material. Let's hope he and McT can stay somewhat injury free...

I'm also excited to see what a midfield of Fred-McT and Pogba in front of them can achieve :)

PaulScholes99

He is such a good example to show that at least half of this sport is about self-confidence. Last year after his bad start he had absolutely no self-confidence and even the easiest things (sideway passes without opponent) went wrong. He started to overthink everything and that kills you in professional football. Especially in the premier league with the high intensity. The ability was always there (and is obviously the basis of a good football player, without the ability also the best self-confidence doesn't help you, but the same applies vice-versa) and now he is able to use it.

Offtopic: Unfortunately that is also the reason why i believe that Klopp is such an incredible coach. He makes his players believe that they are the best in the world.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is good at beating the press and keeping the ball on the ground. One of the reason why our counters are so clean. No hoofing, it's all about linking up play with quick passes and then a through pass to release quick player.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's good to see him finally play with confidence.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Made complete fools out of all of us, for all our faults we've certainly had a fair few individual improvements this season.
This is why i dont get the Ole Out brigade. Rome wasnt built in a day. The progressions arent a straight line. Its clear that there have been clear improvements in Rashford, Fred and McT.

A brick at a time.

Fred is a perfect symbol of what Ole and the team's doing.

AkaAkuma

He's been showing this potential since first getting in the team this season, the passes and speed werent quite there with him though. People just need to show some patience and expect to see mistakes with new players.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Initially he used to also struggle physically - getting pushed off the ball, losing balance etc - which he seems to have also really improved at.

edcunited1878

His internal clock and control of himself relative to the ball and opposition has been impressive recently. I think he's come to grasp with the PL adjustment period and now he knows what is exactly needed from him. Plus, McTominay works very well with Fred and vice versa. It's been fun to watch. The final piece of this central midfield looks to be Pogba ahead of McFred.

ash_86

This is why i dont get the Ole Out brigade. Rome wasnt built in a day. The progressions arent a straight line. Its clear that there have been clear improvements in Rashford, Fred and McT.

A brick at a time.

Fred is a perfect symbol of what Ole and the team's doing.
Exactly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Him and McTominay are central midfielders who are better in games when your side has less possession of the ball, and you’re expected to bypass the midfield.

Which, if we aim to be Manchester United again, should be none of the games.

Kag

He played with a lot of responsibility, to be fair to him. Genuinely tried to make a difference on the ball.

Compare that to wasters like Lingard and it’s night and day.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Much better recently and one of the more useful players today, but he needs to never shoot from outside the box.

Djemba-Djemba

Appalling technique when shooting so I don't think he'll score many for Utd ever.

But other than that I thought he was good, one of the few today who can hold his head up.

Andersons Dietician

He was fantastic again today but someone really needs to have a word with him and remind him that he is left footed. I mean I admire his confidence on his right taking a shot but sometimes maybe a better thing to do would be just take it down and keep it moving other than kicking it to row z.

Status
Not open for further replies.