Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
No, because he would move forward offering for the give-and-go. You can see he already has a big head start over.
The screen shot says it all.

First of all, Bissaka didn’t even move forward to offer the pass back and 2nd, that distance is nothing to prevent for any player to do interception and the distance between Fred & Bissaka are too far which makes it even easier for Almiron to cover his own distance with Bissaka.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The screen shot says it all.

First of all, Bissaka didn’t even move forward to offer the pass back and 2nd, that distance is nothing to prevent for any player to do interception and the distance between Fred & Bissaka are too far which makes it even easier for Almiron to cover his own distance with Bissaka.
How can you tell than Bissaka didn't move forward after from a screen shot? Fred hasn't even received the ball :lol:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's meant to move in a still picture?
It means that Bissaka didn't move forward from his spot to give the pass back option and Almiron would have intercepted it from that distance. Not hard to understand it.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Baller. Must have had a great pass % completion today. Constantly found people in the channels.

432JuanMata

3 months ago you think we needed 3 midfielders but now if Pogba stays we only need 1. This guy has been excellent for the last few months. I take back saying in the summer that he is nowhere near good enough for us. We need another top CM in there with him and we will start moving up the league

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
MOTM. Wow. The speed at which he processed everything as soon as he got the ball and pinged passes all over the pitch was Scholes-esque

Art

Art the artist
Relentless isn't he. He made me eat my words and I'm loving it.

If we manage to get Saul Niguez alongside him, we'd be looking very good.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He floated one out wide left exquisitely at one point. Barely had any time to look up and dinked it over. That's the kinda stuff I like to see from a mid.

Litch

Again another arguably MOTM performance just behind Williams. What was the most impressive was the amount of grass covered especially when you consider Matic doesn't....

TrustInOle

Easily become one of our best players this season and no coincidence it happens during a time the team plays more attacking football. Credit to Fred and Ole for this improvement. Imagine a solid Dm behind Pogba and Fred, that surely is the aim.

Siorac

His transformation is the biggest positive of the season so far. I'm praying it's not a false dawn.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Gattuso-eque today. I felt very confident he'd do the right thing every time the ball passed through him, which is different to before.

Am really liking what Im seeing from him, and would really like to know what the difference is between under Mourinho and now under OGS.

DRM

He floated one out wide left exquisitely at one point. Barely had any time to look up and dinked it over. That's the kinda stuff I like to see from a mid.
Oh that was pure sex :drool:

podurban2

”We won’t win trophies with him in the starting XI”. Whoever said that can go **** right off.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Really good game. For the first time today it felt like he valued the ball, not giving it away with loose touches but protecting it and doing something productive with it. Also played some nice diagnoals.

432JuanMata

Easily become one of our best players this season and no coincidence it happens during a time the team plays more attacking football. Credit to Fred and Ole for this improvement. Imagine a solid Dm behind Pogba and Fred, that surely is the aim.
Owen Hargreaves said that in commentary he struggled when he where struggling and playing defensive. He has a eye for a pass he is excellent when playing forward instead of back to goal

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Don't know what Ole has done to him but what an improvement from Fred!

Happy for him!

massey

Ball sticks to his feet like glue and looks much better in tight situations than seasons previously,it's all starting to tick for Him it seems,great performance.

Riz

Excellent again, my MOTM. In recent seasons this is the sort of game where we lose the midfield battle in a difficult away match, especially when missing key players in that position. Instead he was winning second balls, switching the play, bossing the midfield.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Man of the match for me. He is that what i expected that he will be. All round midfielder. I was bashed last season when i said that he needs games in a row. He got that and is now our first choice midfielder with reason.
Can't wait to pair him with Pogba and another creative midfielder.

rooney2009

My motm Today
Loving him at the moment
Football is all about confidence and he has loads at the moment

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
You could say that Burnley's midfielders look tired but Fred hadn't had any rest either and his energy still top level today. Very good performance today.

Walters_19_MuFc

Another very good game from Fred. Played at a quick tempo and put in a usual energetic performance. Wasnt as dominant in the second half as he was in the first, but I guess that was to be expected with Burnley pushing for a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.