6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Pundits seem pretty reluctant to praise him. He's been fabulous for some time now.

OleBoiii

POTY was between him and Rashford, but with the latter out for an extended period it's probably gonna be Fred.

What a "redemption arc"! Love him!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What a performance just runs his lungs out. Showing leadership on the field too.

Player of the Season so far
Yep if Rashford doesn't kick a ball again this guy gets it, amazing turn around after being a joke figure last season

Devil81

Completely won me over, didn't think he would and feel ashamed of my low opinion on him.

I'm not a fan of Daniel James but given the improvement in Fred I'm going to cut him some slack and hopefully he will improve his general play.

marktan

He's not good at set pieces and should stop taking them, but other than that he's a warrior. This must be what it feels like to have someone like Kante in your team.

Frank White

Fantastic game all around and a another one to add to the list of great games he's had this year. Might actually be my favourite player.

Falcow

Dude is a machine. It is insanely impressive the tempo he maintains, might be our best player right now in terms of simple volume of effective work. His tenacity and energy are a different level.
[/QUOTE

Couldn't agree more, our second goal came from fred chasing down and winning that free from which bruno hit the post, the corner came a second or two later. The inghalo chance at the end from the same thing. He just never stops. Immense player.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
My favourite united player currently.

Love his energy and commitment. He is a nuisance player that opposition hate.

mu4c_20le

He's not good at set pieces and should stop taking them, but other than that he's a warrior. This must be what it feels like to have someone like Kante in your team.
I doubt people are just 'letting' him take them, he's obviously doing something amazing in training. I remember Mata saying he was hitting crazy freekicks in training, thats why he let him take it vs Wolves i think.

Onerealunited

How can he keep running that much for 90 minutes and still be able to do well. He is one of the best in our team today and actually this year. Big chance that he will be our player of the season. He is continuing to show his value

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Fred absolutely shits on Herrera. I'm sorry but Herrera was just a terrier on a single player trying to mark of Hazard whilst Fred is just everywhere.

Absolutely love him.

Now the next step for me is that personally I think we need to have the guts to stop playing a double pivot of difensive midfielders (especially in a 352)& let Fred tell him to carry a set area by himself because we need to add more creativity to the midfield. Though I can understand why we play this due to injuries.

Rolaholic

Easily our player of the season, been a joy to watch him grow in confidence and influence in the side in recent months.

His United career started out slowly but he just needed time to adjust after playing in Ukraine but he's genuinely been our most consistent player as of late. Always puts in a good shift effort wise and plays with a fire in MF that we sorely lack after losing Herrera

Stadjer

MOTM. His pressing alone created a chance for Ighalo and the free kick Bruno smashed against the post.

I would love to see a Pogba/Fred/Bruno midfield. It might not work but it sure would be very exciting to watch. Fred his energy, Bruno his shooting and Pogba his special ability. I do think it could work with a good centre back couple and the more defensive minded Awb protecting those three.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great performance again... Got involved in a nice amount of shit housery too which was fun

Also didn't take too many set plays, so just very positive all around

el3mel

Herrera had many of these performance for us as this. Not discrediting Fred, he was absolutely brilliant, but the hate for Herrera once he left is just baffling.

Martialfc

The little guy is proving me wrong. I’ll happily eat my words if he continues like this. I thought he was an absolute joke of a player and got someone to tie his shoelaces for him. Fair play. He’s actually quite decent. Long may it continue!

Trophy Room

Herrera had many of these performance for us as this. Not discrediting Fred, he was absolutely brilliant, but the hate for Herrera once he left is just baffling.
No Herrera was never as good or as consistent as this. Never had hate for Ander, loved the guy.

Wicked_Badger

He’s definitely changing opinions. Great engine, got fight & desire to win the ball. Can be a little sloppy in possession & he shouldn’t be let near a dead ball but what a turnaround from last year.

Kerry Donaghy

Supports
Celtic
I just didn't get the recent hype but I thought he was outstanding tonight, a masterclass in how to win the ball back without giving a free-kick away.

Status
Not open for further replies.