6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Two beautiful goals from Fred. Guess he's practising in training. Very sweetly struck goals. Take away the goal, and yet another fantastic game from him. Really turning into a top class all rounded midfielder.

Alemar

Fred is going to be recalled to Brazil team at this rate, and make starting XI even

RedCurry

Without Pogba and McTominay things could have been much worse for us had Fred not stepped up in their absence. I didn’t expect anything near this level of a player in him. But he’s proving me wrong one game at a time.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Is he playing any worse than them?
Just that the competition he's facing are showing world class abilities at a higher level. All of the above names are doing fantastic in the Champions league, they're proven at that level.

Whilst Fred is doing good, I don't think he starts over any of them. Fabinho, Marquinhos and Casemiro in particular.

RedDevilRoshi

He’s my early POTY candidate. The most improved player in the country by far. Just keeps getting better and better. He was everywhere and was fantastic to see him bag two well deserved goals (2nd one was excellent) and an assist for himself.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Did well tonight. Glad to see him hitting the back of the net.
I think he's the type who needs to be playing all the time. The 2 week break didn't appear to do him any favours but his form returned somewhat tonight.

MetoTTT

Another very good game. Really glad he scored because I've always believed he can score 6-10 season once he's confident enough.
Just that the competition he's facing are showing world class abilities at a higher level. All of the above names are doing fantastic in the Champions league, they're proven at that level.

Whilst Fred is doing good, I don't think he starts over any of them. Fabinho, Marquinhos and Casemiro in particular.
Marquinhos isn't very good as DM. He is faf better as CB.
Fred's best position is a 8 IMO.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Loving Fred this season. Bags of energy. Seems like a pretty humble smiley guy. He’s an unorthodox but really effective player. Good solid recruitment. you could tell from the YouTube videos that he had a good engine, good passing range with both feet, not afraid to play forward, press resistant and will tackle no problem. He understandably looked way off the pace when he got here but you could see there was a good player in there and I’m happy to say I’ve been saying it all along. He had it in his locker but he was too slow making the decisions. Everything is much faster now.. Any other Brazilians playing well at shaktar these days? Handy technical players who’ve been getting European football at a high level who could step up?

Litch

It was obvious from day 1 that he is a baller. He hasn't turned anything around, consistent football instead of going to bench one game, playing 15 minutes here and starting here is sometimes the trick.
Maybe we need to start educating ourselves a bit more and stop repeating things that are popular just for the sake of it.
Spot on.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It was obvious from day 1 that he is a baller. He hasn't turned anything around, consistent football instead of going to bench one game, playing 15 minutes here and starting here is sometimes the trick.
Maybe we need to start educating ourselves a bit more and stop repeating things that are popular just for the sake of it.
This is the case with a lot of players, but Fred was terrified to move. I'm not sure how anyone could've watched that and thought "yep, it's obvious this guy is class"

Charles Miller

Is he playing any worse than them?
Allan and Fernandinho have great rejection among media and fans and probably are not going be called. Tite is too conservative to use Marquinhos in the middle. He will pick Casemiro and Fabinho as DMs, then Bruno Guimaraes(Lyon), Arthur, Gerson(Flamengo), Jean Pyerre(Gremio), and Fred.
In fact he likes Fred a lot and probably was waiting an oportunity to call him. He took Fred injured to the World Cup.

Dash247

Fred has improved so much this season. Since past few months he's been very consistent and in a good way.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
His playing style reminds me so much of Edgar Davids

not as good, but a similar style

croadyman

You wait 17 months for a goal then two come along in one night,yes I know the opposition wasn't great but lovely second goal

meamth

No one can argue that Manchester United coaching staff has improved a Brazilian talent that came from a lower league.

Great job from everyone, credits where it's due.

Fred's abilities and consistency have increased 10 fold.

Great signing. Knew he just need time.

ricky-romeo

If he can just shoot like that on a more consistent basis. I know there are less time and space in the Premier League but he can surely adds a few more goals from midfield.

Bruno should be a 15-20 goal a season midfielder, Grealish if he signs can get 10-12, Fred and McTominay can add something like 5 each and we are looking at around 40 goals from midfield which have been missing from our team for years now. Remember those years when we got goals from Scholes, Beckham and Giggs to add to the goals from our forwards.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Love watching him boss that midfield. I used to get nervous when he gets then ball in front of our back four, now i feel assured with the ball at his feet.

Our midfield options are looking good.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
This guy is insanely good. His confidence level is through the roof and he seems to be a leader even. What the feck has happened to him. 50m looks like a bargain all of a sudden. I watched videos of him before he came and while you could see he had a few good shots in him and was tenacious, he never showed anything close to the levels he is currently performing at. Hands down player of the season for me if he continues like this.

The United

If he stops thinking about hitting the ball too hard while taking a shot, I think he will score a few. Which was what he did in the last game.

He was good until we started getting kicked off the pitch and the tempo was ruined, and he really needs McTominay next to him. None of our midfielders are good enough to play alone next to Matic.

izec

Went back to the Fred of the first season, got completely outbossed today. Seemed to think we were playing Brügge again

The United

He was good in first half. But, his clumsiness showed up on 2nd half big time. We do need a DM/CM who is tidy with the ball since now we have Bruno to do creating.

Josh 76

Embarrassing performance today. Can't keep the ball to save his life and doesn't have the creativity of someone like Fernandes as an excuse.
Bruno must be so frustrated playing with people like Fred.
There's Bruno waiting for a one two and already celebrating the goal, and Fred hasn't even controlled it.
This guy is so overrated on Red Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.