Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Maybe our opposition have figured out that if you gang up on him, he's going to fall to pieces. Hopefully it's just that he's tired but the last few games I notice our opponents to be putting a lot of pressure on him and he's not handling it well at all.
Disagree. I thought overall he handled it very well against Watford & Everton when they started putting more people to press him.

KW2006

This guy doesn't need any rest? On this rate he is going to play 60 games this season

Superunknown

Brilliant performance from him. Never stops running. Gets the tackle in, too. Love him. Favourite player this season.

kiristao

Was back to his best after a couple of sloppy performances. The guy never stops running. Stamina and workrate are a different level altogether

marktan

God-tier engine on him, absolute machine. Like a prime Kante in there.

Pyro19

Pressing high up the pitch after the 85th minute to the final whistle.

Absolute monster. 50 million sounds about right

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
What a player he’s turning out to be. I love this guy. He’s really consistent too so he’s become a real lynchpin of our midfield. Great to see.

D. Mungai

The runned down in 94th minutes was a joy to watch. His turn around is staggering. He covered the whole pitch. MOTM for me

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He has absolutely insane amounts of energy. MotM in a game where there were so many good performances!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I refuse to believe there’s a player fitter than him in the league.

He runs all game from 1-90. High intensity. Absolutely love him.

marktan

£50m is actually looking cheap for him. Has the drive and impact on a game that you can't really quantify, similar to Kante running around or Tevez' harrying when he was with us. A big part of why we snuck wins against better teams even when we were poorer is because of him - doesn't give teams any time on the ball.

Red-17

He really is like a Kante clone from a few seasons ago. Just relentlessly pressuring players and winning the ball back for 90 minutes. He's at his best in the big games under pressure too where he can just rely on instinct for his passing rather than have to be a creative force.

Moiraine

Absolutely monster performance week after week. Just don’t get unfit please.

binary bot
His creative passing has been excellent recently. Becoming the complete midfielder

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was everywhere and very unlucky not to win penalty, making it worse ref even gave him yellow.

His energy is unbelievable. Just runs all days, wins tackles and plays good passes on the ground.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
His energy is crazy but I also love his little tight dribbling he always does. Always kind of a surprise when he does it (had that one nutmeg on the right wing in the first half), but become such a brilliant player this season.

Adamsk7

On this form he’s one of the best midfielders in the world. What an amazing turn around from him. Incredible

Mailo

Covered every blade of grass, and still has gas and oxygen enough in the brain to do nutmegs under pressure. Love him!

OldTrevil

I hope he's in a cryogenic chamber turned on max, needs to be wrapped in cotton wool after.

Status
Not open for further replies.