Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
His stupid play first half cost us, but much better in the second. Still do not think he is good enough though.

OldTrevil

My man of the match. Crucial goals from Cavani but we wouldn't have got anywhere without Fred's great play throughout the game. One mistake for a foul is nothing in that match when you consider how dire most of his teammates were especially in the first half.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Stupid foul, but otherwise great game. Even in the first half when he wasn't as involved as he normally is it was noticeable that he seemed to be playing more attacking passes than he normally does. That continued in the second half as he got more involved and he was the player continually driving us through the middle of the park.

Lebo

What I like about Fred and Matic to some extent is that you have a feeling that people aren’t gonna take the ball from them no matter what. Very press resistant.

acnumber9

Try watching it again and see how almost all of our best moments came from him passing through the lines to players in good positions, getting the team onto the front foot in good position.
Maybe, I was watching the second half through a haze of anger. But I wouldn’t take the opinion of the people in this thread because they’re hopped up on crazy gas.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
This guy is like a bulldog who chases everything in midfield. He does not stop.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Wouldn't go that far, he gave away the freekick at the edge of the box that gave them their goal. Had a pretty poor initial 45.
I wouldn't say that. He wasn't as involved as he normally is (probably because he was staying wider than normal because of the formation) but most of what he did do was still quite good. His passing was noticeably more progressive today in both halves.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Wouldn't go that far, he gave away the freekick at the edge of the box that gave them their goal. Had a pretty poor initial 45.
That was his last attempt to take him down and then it's the box. It was a very tight angle and he took his chance. It was an inch perfect free kick. Probably one of the best you will ever see.

I wouldn't blame Fred or DDG for that but would give credit to JWP.

My only complaint- we all know JWP was going for the near post and DDG could have adjusted his position a bit but again its a chance and you will expose the other side.

simplyared

Given! but that said he played with a lot more intent today. I've criticised him before and never understood the praise he's been getting on here. Giving away the freekick, I've no problem with tbh. It was his contribution to the win that I'm looking at, and he was a key player for us today. Something I never thought I would say!

kiristao

Good game again. People are blaming him for the foul that led to the goal need to understand that someone who plays with the intensity that he does is bound to give a foul here and there.
He was heavily involved in United bringing the ball out from the back and made some good forwarded passes as well.

sillwuka

His second half was incredible.

He was so clever on the ball today, more than 2-3 times where he left the opponent laying there with a feint or skill.

spiriticon

He is immense at protecting the defense and a big reason why Bruno is able to take more risks further up the pitch

Foxbatt

Don't blame him for the goal. The wall was bad. DeGea should have got it right.
He was immense especially in the second half.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don't think a diamond suits him at all.

He looked much more settled (and better) in the second half when part of a flat 2.

Raven

Himself and Bruno are definitely the first names on the team sheet. Love Fred, what a monster he is.

Silverman

Thought he was very good today. His passing and possession play was a joy to watch today. Lets hope it continues.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I really dont get Keane. Never says the same amount of good things about anyone.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think a diamond suits him at all.

He looked much more settled (and better) in the second half when part of a flat 2.
Yeah I think so too, I'm not convinced the diamond suits anyone in our team.

bondsname

I love Fred, he has so much energy. But he does need to move the ball quicker sometimes (which he did well today I think) and stop giving away cheap fouls in dangerous areas.

el3mel

He's our best CM by a long margin. The only one of midfielders that I can't imagine playing without him at the moment. Has flaws ? Maybe, but he's better than Scott, Matic and Pogba in the CM job for me.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is a beast, absolutely needs to start. Any limitations on the ball are negated by how well he reads the game and how massive a presence he is in midfield. Dominated in the second half. Those complaining about the free kick must have switched off after the second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.