Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebo

My MOTM. Love the jack of all trades midfielders. Fred should never sit on the bench for no reason unless we are secretly trying to lose

Kostov

Despite Rashford’s winner, Fred was man of the match for me. Absolute top class performance the best game in the club shirt so far. Long may it continue

El Jefe

In a game where most of our players were exceptional, Fred was by far and away the MOTM which tells you how good he was tonight.

Outstanding performance.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can’t knock him today, fantastic. Fred and McTominay is a far more balanced midfield 2 than Pogba and Matic, the energy levels from them are on another level.

Møllemanden

What a superb performance by Fred. Best game in a United shirt by far. My player of the match. Insane amount of interceptions and tackles. Wow!

Skills

Snitch
McTominay and Matic shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up ahead of him.

Manny

Grammar Police
That will shut up his detractors for a couple of days

Untd55

I swear he made about 8 interceptions in the second half alone, and the number of times he skipped past players to set us on the counter was ridiculous.

5 tackles (though, I swear it was more than that)
90% pass accuracy

His dribbling, pressing, and ability to keep the ball is so important to us against the top sides.

Ranie

I love this guy. Always steps up in the big games. What a performance.

Ekeke

For me that was his best performance. Today he didnt lose out on his tackles like I kept talking about in the past. He won his tackles and was 2nd only to AWB in ball winning

el3mel

Rock solid in midfield. Fantastic ! Absolutely undroppable with such form.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Fairly typical Fred performance to me, absolutely bossed it. Between him and Axe for my MOTM.

luffy7

key player to win the midfield game when we are out of possession. His positioning, reading, and work rate is important to help our defenders.

The White Pele

This performance shouldn’t surprise anybody. He’s been pulling up trees in these big games since Ole got here

VivaRonaldo85

Outstanding performance and in the champions league, he looks totally at home on the biggest stage. Energy, tackles, breaks up play, drives us forward, and can deliver a decent ball forward. Just what we need in the centre of the pitch. Keep it up Freddie!

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Back to the great form he showed between Christmas and lockdown last season. When he’s in this mood he’s a certain starter.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This was one of Fred's best games in a United shirt. He showed a ton of energy and endeavour. He was also quite calm on the ball, went in at good times and tried to get things started. Pleasing.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Motm, absolutely everywhere today. Good on the ball, broke up everything, dominated midfield. Will be hard to disrupt that team against Chelsea.

MagooDad

MOTM for me.

If you look at a recording of the game and look at everytime Neymar went deep to get the ball, Fred screened off every possible dangerous through ball, forcing Neymar to either do an (unsuccessful) flick or play it down the flank.

He was also immense when moving the ball the 2nd third of the field.

DoomSlayer

This was a phenomenal performance from Fred. McTominay was very good, but Fred bossed the midfield and was literally all over the pitch for 90 minutes. Should be one of the first names on the team sheet in this form.

Matt851

Brilliant performance, guessing no one was pining for ander after that. Was a brilliant disruptive influence but also carried the ball excellently

Status
Not open for further replies.