Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal981

Said it for 1000x, if his name is Freddy and he is from Colchester, he is playing in Championship at best. Can we call him donkey from now on

Devil81

Fed up with seeing him apologise to teammates.

Honestly his passing is so bad it's almost lower league level.

Tiber

One of these days a team was going to expose his horrific passing

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Was alright in the first half. Car crash in the second.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That was one of the worst midfield performances I've seen in my life. What the feck Fred.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'd be happy if we got rid of one of him or McTominay from the starting lineup.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He can't take the ball and he can't distribute it. We spent £50m on this. Shocking use of money.

Irwin99

Probably knackered and I personally think he's had a decent season but that mistake happens too often where he gives it away on the edge of the box. Seems to have happened so many times in the past couple of years

LJJT

Actually thought he was playing well in first half. Disaster in 2nd half and his cock ups around edge of box are common. Good squad player but we need to upgrade on him if we are to progress further

NK86

I'd be happy if we got rid of one of him or McTominay from the starting lineup.
Hopefully Fred. Has a brainfart or two regularly in him. Him holding up his hands to apologise for a feck up is the most common visual in a United match.

Irrational.

Absolutely no composure on the ball, never fills anyone with any confidence, including his team mates. Feck him off and get someone like Rice or Ndidi. He should be used as a workhorse as an extra body in midfield in away games.

Jinn

Fred bottled it tonight, no doubt about it.
Just shows he's not a big game player.

Last edited:

SeanyC

Always was always will be crap....go get a proper CDM for god sake

Litch

First half fine, second half as bad as the rest inc the manager....

UncleBob

I still have no idea whatsoever why someone hasn't twatted it into his head that all he has to do is keep it simple, just pass it to a close by teammate and that's it.

Roboc7

Just couldn’t cope with the pressing, Mctominay went AWOL and Fred just fell apart.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His weight of pass is atrocious for a midfielder. It often looks like the ball is too heavy for him to kick. It's mad how often he under-hits a pass straight to the opposition.

Awful.

Mr Dilkington

Feel the same way about Fred as I did about Fellani.. appreciate his effort and can do a decent job at times but at the same time it will be a relief to see the back of him.. just not up to the standard needed at the top level.

arnie_ni

Thought he was good first half, then couldn't hit a barn door in the second. Completely lost any ability he has after the feck up for their 3rd.

kiristao

Was very good the first 15 mins or so and the absolute decline was shocking. By far his worst game for United in a very long time.

RedIan

Did ok first half but once he makes one bad mistake he becomes a headless chicken liability. His passing can be schoolboy level once his head goes. We need to replace him with a more reliable upgrade. Hes had plenty of chances and fecked up far to many times. Lost count of how many Fred mistakes have cost us goals.

Hoof the ball

It's not good enough. If we're trying to win the league, Fred cannot be our DM. There's no time for sentiment. I hope Ole is ruthless as hell in the window. I refuse to believe Garner would have had a worse game today, and I hope that Garner comes back and makes the step up because we need something else in midfield.

mattunited1978

doommonger
He's an absolute joke, how many times do we have to see him drop deep to recieve the ball and feck things up with his bollocks passing or technique, it happens so often its amazing it hasnt been addressed. Absolute shite

OrcaFat

Just couldn’t cope with the pressing, Mctominay went AWOL and Fred just fell apart.
Now this really sums up our midfield. When these two game lads come up against quality, they go to pieces. It happens often.

It’s not just against the top sides, it is whenever a team gets up a head of steam. It’s why we end up clinging on against teams we should be smashing.

Fred ain’t all bad but sometimes it is plain that he is a notch below what we need. McT is the same, I’m afraid.

Martialfc

Well well well. Shall I go back to all my previous posts when I ridiculed him? I’ve been slated on here saying he’s useless and he then gives us a 0/10 performance against our biggest rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.