Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Did you read the post?
Yes. I think its lunacy to suggest he was told not to play good passes before. Copium at its finest

Far more likely he's been asked by the new manager to be more positive and showed today he can do it. One of the things that people have wanted from him since he came

Red_Aaron

There were times in his first season I genuinely wondered if he was actually a footballer! The transformation is exceptional

He was brilliant today
Played with intensity, energy and drive but also real quality

Fantastic goal to get us the points. really pleased for him

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was brilliant, both on and off the ball. He was everywhere, this more attacking role suits him much better than playing him as defensive mid.

Last 4 games he played very important role in almost all goals.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Match winner form despite his typical mistakes.

Passing at the end was good enough.
Every single midfielder makes mistakes in every game. How do you not understand that? Do you watch other teams play?

Fred is the form central midfielder in the PL and our fans should be delighted to have him but instead of being happy for him and giving credit they keep doubling down and belittling the good things he clearly does. Goals and assists on top of already being our hardest working player.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Every single midfielder makes mistakes in every game. How do you not understand that? Do you watch other teams play?

Fred is the form central midfielder in the PL and our fans should be delighted to have him but instead of being happy for him and giving credit they keep doubling down and belittling the good things he clearly does. Goals and assists on top of already being our hardest working player.
:lol:

Read that post once again.

lawliet354

Pressing monster, still have the usual silly stupid passes but he's having excellent run of games.

Should really play higher up the pitch to minimize his risky passes maximize his strength

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
so happy for him.

he might not be the most talented in the world but my god he runs his ass off every game and never hides.

Beautiful finish with his weak* foot

Ollie Derbyshire

Another good game from him, first name on team sheet in those midfield positions, once we get a quality CDM, I see Bruno, Fred and VDB being rotated as 8’s.

RuudTom83

Form wise he is one of the highest at the moment...lets see what Ralf can do with him, but he shouldn't be bashed my the media or any pundits on current form..

Bobski

Box to box erratic monster.

He impacts the game were others who might be more aesthetically pleasing just don't.

lex talionis

I didn’t give Fred my MOTM vote today, but he was magnificent. Fred the Magnificent.

Lecland07

Won the ball 23 times in 4 games since Solskjaer was sacked. Insane rate of 5.75 tackles and interceptions per game.

I think he has been our best player on average since Solskjaer has gone.

Andersons Dietician

How can someone not love Fred. This is how we should have been using him the whole time. Front foot Fred is on fire. Genuinely I find him quite entertaining to watch as there are so many ups and downs in his game that it’s like watching an episode of Coronation Street.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
So under his usual pass% but very noticably quicker in his transitioning the ball from getting it to trying to deliver it to our attacking players. Often one touch and then play the pass, very good
He’s been playing fast ball into our attackers/playing DM and going box to box for the last two years. So happy he’s not stuck back trying to dictate. We’ve wasted two years of his career but he keeps smiling and doing his thing. He’s class

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Bullshit. He played the ball far quicker and far more often forward getting the passes into front players. Did well with it.

Not the usual left, right and nowhere passing
Nah he's always been like that (sometimes for United, usually for Brazil) when we played energetic brave football (read: he wasn't told to "sit back"). The team setup was different today, which suited him as he had more passing options.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Expected. Rangnick favourite player. Pressing machine Fred. Deserves the goal after good performance.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Forget the goal….that was a great performance. Perhaps he could really grow into a top player under RR

Ekeke

Nah he's always been like that (sometimes for United, usually for Brazil) when we played energetic brave football (read: he wasn't told to "sit back"). The team setup was different today, which suited him as he had more passing options.
:wenger: Disingenuous poster

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Match winner form despite his typical mistakes.

Passing at the end was good enough.
He would be the MOTM even without the goal, but what you know about football. Do you know that midfielders misplace passes? I never seen one having 100% passing accuracy. Except we all know what Fred's role in the team is. Winning the ball to prevent the goals and to quickly set up the chances and he's been immense again but of course one misplaced pass and some armchair fans are all over the palce here :houllier:

I wonder how much you lot post "the typical mistakes" in the Bruno thread.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He wasted his energy so far away from the final third. He'd be in Park's position under Fergie.

Kostov

Man of the match performance, and that goes even without that great winning goal. Credit where it’s due and let’s hope he keeps up with this kind of performances, we need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.