Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litch

I love Fred & i love McSauce.

They just need help / rotation.
You can’t help but like them. When you think of the shite people write about them, worse Utd midfield ever, wouldn’t get into the top half of the table side, can’t pass, just run around etc. The comments in the media and from ex players, yet When the shite hits the fan, it’s these two that have played well consistently and never let the club or team mates down. Fred makes me laugh, when it ‘goes off’ on the pitch, he’s the first there even though he’s the smallest.

Sometimes in football, managers would sooner play a player that gives 100% of his commitment even if he has 60% of a better players ability. I think that’s why managers play him over so called better players….

Litch

Just went through his last half dozen games and it's at 80-85% which is still higher than I expected in fairness so you might be right
His season (like Utd in general) is getting better after a really poor start but last season his pass completion was 88%. Its funny cause that’s exactly the same as Rice and Jorginho was 89%….

CloneMC16

its the small details that can go overlooked, but guess who's in the middle of the pile during the goal celebration. cant ever say the man doesnt give a feck
Loved seeing him being part of the celebration. No idea where he even came from. He must have ran from the bench to celebrate with the rest of the boys. You can tell he really cares.

Paul_Scholes18

Thought he has been really good the past week.

Always rated him, but he was very poor under Ole this year.

He gets forward more now though and has some nice assists.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Quite good again today. Pressed high and was a constant menace to the opposition players. Played some decent passes too. The advanced role actually suits him perfectly.

Fred the red !!

Ogaranya

Is fred worthy of sitting on Pep's bench at City?
Answer the question and then rate him with it.

He is simply average, call spade a spade

Levenstein

Had a decent game against Ecuador. Good passing and tackles. Also seemed much stronger physically.

Levenstein

Wasted his change in the game, but overall very good. He set Elanga up two times with killer passes. Great PK.

Stadjer

Thought he did just fine when he came on but in the redcaf matchrating he is rated only at 4,9. Dont think he made any (huge) mistakes, added energy and should have gotten a game winning assist on Elanga. The hatred he gets online really made people think he is worse than he really is....

He has his shortcomings but in a functional team he would be doing just fine i think.

marktan

Thought he did just fine when he came on but in the redcaf matchrating he is rated only at 4,9. Dont think he made any (huge) mistakes, added energy and should have gotten a game winning assist on Elanga. The hatred he gets online really made people think he is worse than he really is....

He has his shortcomings but in a functional team he would be doing just fine i think.
With a proper DM, and another passing midfielder, he'd fit in perfectly. Right now we basically ask him to do everything and it's too much. No surprise he looks good for Brazil as they have either Casemiro or Fabinho sitting behind him.

Litch

…..Fred’s a bit of a weird one and despite all his so called failings, we win more games when he plays. I think that’s why consistently he‘s picked as his selfless way he applies himself and his 100% commit to team, allows others to be better.

Irrespective of who he plays next to, that’s generally when we have seen the best of Matic, Scott or Pogs in midfield..

VanDeBank

Ma’am
What's the up to date stat with regards to Fred's win ratio? It must be through the roof at this point.

This guy is our most important player.

Man Utd 2:0 Brighton

Atheist

He was taking the piss today, couldn’t win a 50-50 or make a simple 5 yard pass. Performances like this should be unacceptable.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
This will go down as a win in which Fred played in, and in 12 months time will be counted as part of a stat that says "United win more with Fred than without"
But with context, he was utter shite, and no amount of trying hard & running a lot can mask this if we truly want to compete with the best.

SirScholes

He was taking the piss today, couldn’t win a 50-50 or make a simple 5 yard pass. Performances like this should be unacceptable.
This is what I expect to see when Fred starts, it’s so bad now that His odd good displays get blown waaaay out of proportion

Christ someone created a thread to celebrate a cross he put in once

acnumber9

Atrocious. If he plays at the weekend we can stop feeling sorry for the poor hand the manager has been dealt. He’s bringing it on himself.

Robaldo

Completely off the pace tonight but I really like Fred as a player.

Roboc7

Absolute shocker, two new midfielders in the summer is an absolute must but said same last summer.

I know he’s just come back from COVID but that was horrific. Worst I’ve ever seen him play and he’s put in some shockers before.

GL21

This will go down as a win in which Fred played in, and in 12 months time will be counted as part of a stat that says "United win more with Fred than without"
But with context, he was utter shite, and no amount of trying hard & running a lot can mask this if we truly want to compete with the best.
Well said...because another game where he manages to get above a 6 rating will have all the fanboys out. Zzzzz. Complete and utter dog shit, disgrace he is actually a Manchester United player....fecking standards

Status
Not open for further replies.