Fred is a waste of space…He’s just pathetic…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikelesh Reddy

Silly thread making. Put it in the performance thread
Another shocking performance by Fred!!Watching him play is just so infuriating!!He just drives me crazy!!Sloppy with his passing,horrendous with his positional play…Weak in the tackle and hopeless going forward… We should Try out a midfield 2 of Pogba and Mctominay,or play DVB as a 6…Or give a chance to a player from the academy.But please,just please,lets not keep playing Fred!!

Sviken

At this point I'd take some random fat bloke from Stretford End as our midfielder and tell him to backpass. VDB can't be any worse... surely not. Did he feck Ole's wife or something? What is Ole seeing that we don't?

RetroStu

I honestly dont remember seeing a Brazilian player pass as bad as he does. Its shocking really.

madzo2007

Another shocking performance by Fred!!Watching him play is just so infuriating!!He just drives me crazy!!Sloppy with his passing,horrendous with his positional play…Weak in the tackle and hopeless going forward… We should Try out a midfield 2 of Pogba and Mctominay,or play DVB as a 6…Or give a chance to a player from the academy.But please,just please,lets not keep playing Fred!!
Think someone needs a lie down

Don't think he was shocking at all, yes he had a few iffy moments but he was generally fine

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s not having a great season. I do think I we can and should be doing better than him. Herrera gets pelters on here but I think he was a much better player for us overall.

Sviken

Think someone needs a lie down

Don't think he was shocking at all, yes he had a few iffy moments but he was generally fine
Few iffy moments? Him and Maguire almost cost us this game as well. What is a "bad" moment for you? For him to score an own goal? Almost every attack the other team does is mostly from Fred's misplaced passes. This simply cannot continue. And it's not like he is any good in defense like AWB. They're strolling through him like a flag pole.

Mentality Monsters

His passing is poor, but I'd be interested to see the amount of ball recoveries he got through today, thought he impressed on that side of his game

Nikelesh Reddy

We won, Nikelesh.
Yes we did.But we are still not close enough to challenge for the biggest trophies.We need to improve a lot to win this league.Fred is going to bring us down….He and AWB are the 2 weak links in this team.Atleast I can see what AWB brings to the table…I just can’t see what Fred brings to the table…

He's having a slow start to the season but we had 60% possession today and controlled midfield. Where he's struggling is his pace to keep track of runners. Otherwise he's been alright and was the same today.

If you genuinely think he's a terrible player and had a stinker of a game, it says more about you than him.

flappyjay

I honestly dont remember seeing a Brazilian player pass as bad as he does. Its shocking really.
I could take the poor passing but seeing him receive a pass in acres of space and then proceeding try and failing to control with about 4 touches is shocking for me. You would expect polished technique from a Brazilian in that situation.

Flytan

He's a player who's entire career is based on effort. Feels like he has little natural ability/notable skills so when he's in bad form it's just awful to watch. But yeah, anytime he has the ball it's just almost pointless, similar to AWB.

Abraxas

Performance matters. Performance is what sustains success. This performance by the team and coaching staff was rubbish. The ref was even worse though.
What on earth are you talking about?

We controlled the match, we controlled the ball, West Ham sat back and countered because there was nothing else they could do. We created numerous openings, we could have had at least one penalty to seal the game and to be honest even their goal was fortunate and aside from that they had quarter to half chances.

The level you expect of complete perfection is not going to be a thing week in week out against decent sides. They're a good team, not a pub side and we have to respect that and put on a good display - which we did.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
It’s embarrassing how he can’t pass a ball. He’s suppose to be Brazilian… he’s definitely not what we need in midfielder, gives the ball away far to often and he’s weak as anything and always gets bullied.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He needs a competent partner. He can intercept, win the ball, put himself about etc but he needs someone next to him to immediately lay it off to. If we’re expecting him to become a good passer then more fool us, because he clearly isn’t one.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Pathetic that after this game, this is what you decide to put your energy in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.