Fred's upturn in performances

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Meteoric.

He didn't look like a PL-level player last season, but has grown and grown this term. Credit due to him and Ole for that.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Check the why are we not starting Fred thread. In particular my post. I always had belief in his ability and never understand why he was not starting before. It took some injuries to get him into his team which I don’t understand.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Having a run of games always helps.
True, we had to put up with a lot of turd before this guy showed up, but credit to the guy. Has obvious quality and has been my MOTM last two games running.

prateik

Very comfortable with Fred and McT starting.. against any team..

Who would have thought of that last season?

We have lost Fellaini, Ander, Matic is as good as gone and Pogba has been injured all season.

And these two stepped up..

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Himself and Mctominah are bossing things. When Pogba returns, shift Pogba into the attacking MF/false 10.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Run of games does wonders for players. He needed it very badly.

The White Pele

I actually prefer him to Pogba in there. He keeps it simple and we transition much more quickly.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Time and a run of games. That’s what players need especially coming from the Ukrainian league. We could see vs PSG his uses and how he can help the team.

baskinginthesun

Run of games and having a stable, actual midfielder next to him in McTominay really makes a difference. Both of them seem in tune with each other as well.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
A run of games has done wonders. People moan about our lack of signings, and they’re correct, but I feel Herrera has been replaced. Fred was barely present last season, but has really come good.

King Eric 7

Meteoric.

He didn't look like a PL-level player last season, but has grown and grown this term. Credit due to him and Ole for that.
Hell, he didn't look like a PL level player this season. Very pleased with his form over the last few weeks. Long may it continue.

spiriticon

It's amazing.

I hated him just 10 games ago and he is now like silk and velvet in that midfield.

Unreal and well done to him.

SungSam7

Feel if you take McTominay out of the team and the Caf will be back to hating his existence again.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He has cut out the horrible mistakes.

He has always been tenacious and looks to play the ball forward quickly.

edgecutter

He needed a run of games. Anytime he had bad performance he got benched and that has hinder any progress for him. Glad to see do well, because we desperately needed someone to fill that hole.

Rafaeldagold

Him & Mct were so impressive today. So happy for him to be honest as he was starting to look like one of the worse big money signings ever. Hope he keeps it up!

Balljy

With those two playing like they are we can give Pogba free reign to replace Lingard / Pereira which should suit him as well. Add another proper midfielder into the mix and it starts to look good.

SER19

Always surprised at how quickly fans write off players.

Siorac

He has a habit of turning it on for the biggest games: he was very good at PSG and at Arsenal last season. Maybe he needs the adrenaline, I don't know, but in these games he doesn't get caught dallying on the ball, his first touch is markedly better than usual and both of those things could be down to simple focus.

RUCK4444

Ole needs credit here, it's not just a run of games. Both Fred and McTominay have improved hugely and they play well together.

AFC NimbleThumb

Has looked quality. I no longer get a heart palpitation when De Gea plays it into his feet.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s got a god given engine on him. It was only a matter of time he would regulate in a solid midfield next to Scott

manunited1919

Ole needs credit here, it's not just a run of games. Both Fred and McTominay have improved hugely and they play well together.
Pogba deserves credit for being injured for so long and leaving Ole no choice but to give Fred an extended run of games.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Take my word back regarding to whoever recommended Fred need to be sacked. Whoever he is, deserves a bonus pay rise.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
His energy level is insane. He's been playing non-stop for how many close games in a row?