[Free Transfers] Player Contracts that expire Summer 2021

NoPace

----------------------Donnarumma----------------------
Hysaj-------Ramos---------Boateng-------Alaba
---------------------Martinez-----------------------
-------Wiljnaldum------------Draxler----------
-------Messi--------Milik---------------Depay

How would that cope in the Premier League?
I think if you sub out Draxler with Calhanoglu to get some more hard work and better delivery in there and Milik with Thauvin with Messi as a false 9 getting the best out of Depay you've got a stew going. Probably start Alaba next to Ramos and get Bernat in there too.

Onerealunited

Wouldn’t Depay be a good backup for the LW and striker position - playing in a similar role as martial. If we could get him in for free and potentially sell Martial it might be some good business from our side. But of course the question is whether he can cope with English football better than he did first time

Craig Ward

Some good names there, for us realistically i'd only think we wold be interested in Alaba.

We all know Ole wants a LCB - and he's about the best there is free transfer or not.

Will be so much interest and i'd imagine he winds up an Madrid.

Ramos will stay - and I wouldnt touch him at this stage of his career.

I wouldn't be overly surprised if Ole still fancied King. Ighalo is gone and Cavani will need rest. Martial has stunk the place out recently and James isn't the most reliable. Could be an option as there has been interest in the past.

Seen Depay mentioned - while I can't see it, he's been here done that it wouldn't be the worst thing we could do. He's a good player. He played for LVG and Jose - too different styles and two managers who didnt really commit to attacking football. He'd suit Ole's style. But would only work if Martial went. So yeah, wouldnt be horrendous

diarm

Free transfer bonanza in a few hours' time: https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Donnarumma
Boateng - Luiz - Ramos - van Aanholt
Ben Arfa - Mata - Nick Powell - Ribery
Messi - Deeney

Bench: Romero - Mangala - Bertrand - Alioski - Lundstram - Townsend - King​
Do you reckon this is the first time in history that anybody has ever written Messi and Troy Deeney in the same team?