Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Would be naturally delighted for us to sign him. But the scenario in which de Jong pulls Di Caprio am not leaving act and absolutely screws Barcelona is also kind of acceptable in my book.
At this point you would actually prefer to see Barca go down

Hackman2210

Let Barca sign everyone they want and when the time comes to buy Frenkie - lets say nah not for us thanks............

Woodzy

A post from Chelsea forum about this thread in relation to why it has so many pages.

They do this all the time, they w**k really hard over a player only to not sign him, talking in depth about how they fit in etc. save it for when he's actually there

Who wants to break the news that 40% of the posts are people talking about withdrawing their manhood from their undergarment, 40% is laughing at how fecked Barcelona are and the remaining 20% is @Berbaclass

Wezzaldo

No, why? It’s our manager and the people above him that fecked us over (again) with their planning skills for the season. It’s laughable to say that no alternatives exist (e.g. Ruiz, etc.) that would be capable of strengthening our paper-thin midfield, we should have moved on ages ago, now watch desperation and panic creep in and we’ll do what we do best here overpay for someone like Neves (who’s average) massively.
I’m far from a fan off the hierarchy, but to say they would of messed up the FdJ deal is ludicrous. They did their job of agreeing a fee, and if the player is currently in dispute over their wages and has given an indication that he would join once resolved (granted he may just be stringing us along, but Arnold and CO aren’t mind readers), what more do you expect from them.

Like I said there’s plenty of criticism that’s warranted against our club, but this isn’t an instance.

WirralRed

I’m far from a fan off the hierarchy, but to say they would of messed up the FdJ deal is ludicrous. They did their job of agreeing a fee, and if the player is currently in dispute over their wages and has given an indication that he would join once resolved (granted he may just be stringing us along, but Arnold and CO aren’t mind readers), what more do you expect from them.

Like I said there’s plenty of criticism that’s warranted against our club, but this isn’t an instance.
Seems to be the way with many on here now, just want to whinge about the club no matter what. There’s enough to actually hold against the club without making every other little thing one as well.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
@Resonance

Big day today! For the negative doomers - read between the lines. I think that incompetent Farcelona should walk away from FDJ. His wages are embarrassing and I'd imagine they have no plan B and no more levers. We want assurances!

Oh, and apparently fecking Woodward had a personal relationship with that goatfecker Di Maria. Goldbridge is a tit.

rabnub

At this point i really hope we have moved on and are working on something else, frankie stays strong for what he deserves and barcelona feck themselves over not being able to register players if those reports are true. If we cant sign Frankie that would be about the best outcome at this stage to be honest. Brathwaite is also causing them problems. These are the things you like to see of a club who for years have played dirty whilst trotting out the mantra " More than a Club"

WPMUFC

More signings?? They can't register who they already have! Why would they sign anyone else??

Barca really are a mess at the moment
Taking pay day loans to fuel a gambling problem and having people spunk themselves stupid over social media that "no one in the world can really understand the visionary masterclass that is Laporta" is one hell of a mindfeck.

Barcelona make us look like a normal club and fanbase :lol:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Seems Chelsea have now got involved when they know he’s definitely leaving. I still find it flabbergasting he’d choose them when ETH has waited for him all summer and wants to build around him going there - almost as flabbergasting as Chelsea having the money to buy him and the need with all their midfielders - but it doesn’t look good.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
50/50 us or Chelsea.
what, like he plays league games for us but cup games, including his beloved cl, for chelsea? you crazy sumbitch, that’s just crazy enough that it might work. i’m in.

Suv666

Romero is like me after a dodgy kebab and a nightout.

"Something big is happening. There are movements"

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
So Barca absolutely have to sell him now, is that correct?

Every team interested should walk away from this deal.
easy for you to say when your club is buying a shiny new player every 2.5 days. we’re hungry, alone and desperate. not to mentioned scared.

LARulz

50/50 us or Chelsea.
Feel it's more 80/20 to Chelsea. They have CL and are in London which counts for a lot to some players and their family. If United were in the CL and challenging like City/Liverpool then it's easy to overlook but at this point for most top players, there is no real extra pull (except history) that United have over rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.