Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
The Glazers are going to be put in a position where Chelsea will offer and they will have to top it. Add that to whatever point FDJ asks for. If they do not they have failed Ten Hag from the off. Our summer will truly be awful.

Fanta Stick

Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

Your midfield is beyond compare
Even though Ross Barkley is still there
And what’s the fecking story with Batshuayi?
Seeing Frenkie at Chewsea will sting
How much longer can he string
Us along only to sign for you
Boehly

We’ll buy Ziyech on the cheap
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he’s compared to McTominay
Boehly

And I don’t really understand
How you still own Baba Rahman
He hasn’t kicked a ball since 2015
Boehly,

Boehly, Boehly Boehly, Boehly,
I called first dibs back in Amsterdam

You could have your choice of men
But we’ve been turned down by most of them
Its him or Danny Drinkwater on a free
Boehly

I had to have this talk with you
Our Champions League depends on you
And whatever you decide to do
Boehly

Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly,
Seriously, what the shit is going on with Rahman?
Boehly, Boehly
Fanta Stick!

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Going after Arnautovic cause you worked with him isn’t exactly bright or the right thing to do.
That’s your opinion, I think Arnautovic would have been an excellent option to fill in a gaping hole in the squad. If you know ETH you’d know he’ll take no notice of what anybody thinks. Just ask any Ajax fan, and in all cases he proved their fans wrong (which is another reason why Ajax fans hold him in such high regards). Think Haller for example.

Donut

Does anyone see Mikky moving to Manchester? Maybe London, but Manchester is definitely not glamorous enough for her, and she needs a lot of natural sunlight for her insta pics.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
That’s your opinion, I think Arnautovic would have been an excellent option to fill in a gaping hole in the squad. If you know ETH you’d know he’ll take no notice of what anybody thinks. Just ask any Ajax fan, and in all cases he proved their fans wrong (which is another reason why Ajax fans hold him in such high regards). Think Haller for example.
Well no shit it’s my opinion. That’s what a forum is for. To give YOUR opinion. If he wanted to sign washed up players there are plenty available who aren’t cnuts or racists.

Rams

Does anyone see Mikky moving to Manchester? Maybe London, but Manchester is definitely not glamorous enough for her, and she needs a lot of natural sunlight for her insta pics.
The ironic thing is that Manchester is very much more Insta culture than Barcelona.

rabnub

Wow.. i just looked on the utd reddit page for first time.......... Some odd people in this world

Rams

Well no shit it’s my opinion. That’s what a forum is for. To give YOUR opinion. If he wanted to sign washed up players there are plenty available who aren’t cnuts or racists.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion on here, no problem with your opinion at all. I’d just wish you’d have more faith in ETH, he’s a very special manager and we’re very lucky to have him. You just wait and see.

L1nk

No footballer is good enough to have on your team that you just ignore he's a racist and such, come on

RDCR07

Everybody is entitled to their opinion on here, no problem with your opinion at all. I’d just wish you’d have more faith in ETH, he’s a very special manager and we’re very lucky to have him. You just wait and see.
And he will and does have my support….as long as he doesn’t sign anyone who is a known racist. Some things are bigger than Man United and football.

Rams

No footballer is good enough to have on your team that you just ignore he's a racist and such, come on
I don’t think Arnautovic is racist. His background is from a war torn Balkan. Hell, they’ve been murdering each other their for centuries.

RDCR07

I don’t think Arnautovic is racist. His background is from a war torn Balkan. Hell, they’ve been murdering each other their for centuries.
He is a well known documented one. If you’re from a war torn country somehow you can’t be a racist?

GinobiliTheGOAT

The only thing that worries me is Xavi putting pressure on him to take a paycut again. Not arsed about Chelsea.
Credit to De Jong, he’s been standing firm as he should.

Plus Barca are now able to register everyone with only Kounde coming in next week and he’s injured anyway.

I do think he’ll stay at Barca and Xavi will play him but let’s see what happens

croadyman

The most reliable source on this saga I can find is from Marcel van der Kraan of De Telegraaf. He’s very well informed with accurate leads from agents from Dutch footballers. His take is that FDJ is open to leaving, but only if the deferred wages thing is settled by Barca. He’s adamant that United is the most likely destination IF FDJ leaves Barca. Make of that what you will, but van der Kraan is certainly a better source of what could be the reality than the shitezers on here talking out of their bottoms.
How does this problem get overcome

Rams

He is a well known documented one. If you’re from a war torn country somehow you can’t be a racist?
The racism thing goes back from his time at Twente, which never was proven and the black players at Twente never seemed to have a problem with him. The Macedonia thing wasn’t nice, but you have to put that in perspective with all the shit going on in that part of the World.

DutchCruijff

The most reliable source on this saga I can find is from Marcel van der Kraan of De Telegraaf. He’s very well informed with accurate leads from agents from Dutch footballers. His take is that FDJ is open to leaving, but only if the deferred wages thing is settled by Barca. He’s adamant that United is the most likely destination IF FDJ leaves Barca. Make of that what you will, but van der Kraan is certainly a better source of what could be the reality than the shitezers on here talking out of their bottoms.
When has he said he was likely to join United?

Nights

How does this problem get overcome
Barca do the honourable thing and pay the wages that he’s deferred.

But this is Laporta we’re talking about so he’ll keep on pressuring FDJ to take a pay cut through his mouthpieces in the media or ask Boehly to pay the full17m on top of the transfer fee.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
United have an agreement with his agent according to Van der Kraan
According to ESPN, 10 hrs ago, De Jongs agents made “Clear” he had no interest in leaving Barcelona. That was after talking to the United people. Then he made his agents go on instagram and post those cheesy shots of the strong arm on fire with Frenkie dedicated to the Barca cause.

From what I understand they would have been happy to talk to us as well, but we have taken a different approach than you. We let them know money would t be an issue and made sure that the terms were discussed, but we aren’t doing anything formal or announcing “agreed terms” with any one entity until Frenkie says “I am willing to leave Barcelona”.

One tweet on UtdPlug (the feed you guys have been linking) said De Jongs agent has been pushing for his departure and offering him to multiple clubs for many months. That tweet was back on 5/24/22.

I can’t imagine Frenkie was thrilled with any of those “agreed terms” stories. If there is a team closer to handling this the way Frenkie wants I think it would be Chelsea.

He doesn’t want to be the “greedy” player that spurned Barca for a team he had been plotting to join for months.

He wants to make sure everyone knows he IS a Barca guy, until the team tells him otherwise, and then maybe a CL contender will come along with no previous agreement and swoop in to give him a top team to play for.

That is a MUCH better story. This a PR battle as much a financial one now.

He is going to make Xavi and/or Laporte get on a public podium and say “Frenkie De Jong MUST leave Barcelona” or he simply is going to about his business.

I think the leaks of “teammates” saying he would prefer Chelsea to United were meant to draw us in and make De Jong look like a greedy mercenary waiting for highest bidder. But Boehly is a smart guy and he’s talked to Frenkie a number of times. I think he gets where he is coming from:

“Off limits until Frenkie (not anyone else) says otherwise”

Allowing yourselves to be pulled into the Barca angle of this storyline is t going to help you with Frenkie.

Reactions: Sultan

Rams

When has he said he was likely to join United?
He’s been constantly writing that if Barcelona want him to leave and they sort out the money’s he’s owned, then he’s open to a reunion with ETH. Besides Frenkie & ETH.. as if they’re not on their WhatsApp friends list..

Remember the geese

According to ESPN, 10 hrs ago, De Jongs agents made “Clear” he had no interest in leaving Barcelona. That was after talking to the United people. Then he made his agents go on instagram and post those cheesy shots of the strong arm on fire with Frenkie dedicated to the Barca cause.

From what I understand they would have been happy to talk to us as well, but we have taken a different approach than you. We let them know money would t be an issue and made sure that the terms were discussed, but we aren’t doing anything formal or announcing “agreed terms” with any one entity until Frenkie says “I am willing to leave Barcelona”.

One tweet on UtdPlug (the feed you guys have been linking) said De Jongs agent has been pushing for his departure and offering him to multiple clubs for many months. That tweet was back on 5/24/22.

I can’t imagine Frenkie was thrilled with any of those “agreed terms” stories. If there is a team closer to handling this the way Frenkie wants I think it would be Chelsea.

He doesn’t want to be the “greedy” player that spurned Barca for a team he had been plotting to join for months.

He wants to make sure everyone knows he IS a Barca guy, until the team tells him otherwise, and then maybe a CL contender will come along with no previous agreement and swoop in to give him a top team to play for.

That is a MUCH better story. This a PR battle as much a financial one now.

He is going to make Xavi and/or Laporte get on a public podium and say “Frenkie De Jong MUST leave Barcelona” or he simply is going to about his business.

I think the leaks of “teammates” saying he would prefer Chelsea to United were meant to draw us in and make De Jong look like a greedy mercenary waiting for highest bidder. But Boehly is a smart guy and he’s talked to Frenkie a number of times. I think he gets where he is coming from:

“Off limits until Frenkie (not anyone else) says otherwise”

Allowing yourselves to be pulled into the Barca angle of this storyline is t going to help you with Frenkie.
Not enjoying your Chelsea bias, I have to say.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly,

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly, Boehly
BRAVA sir!

That’s genius.

Part of me hopes you beat us to him, if he leaves. Your sheer level of dedication to the muppet arts is awe inspiring. You guys deserve this win.

Reactions: golden_blunder

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
He’s been constantly writing that if Barcelona want him to leave and they sort out the money’s he’s owned, then he’s open to a reunion with ETH. Besides Frenkie & ETH.. as if they’re not on their WhatsApp friends list..
I’m pretty sure this has never happened. Pure conjecture.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
My main concern in the last few hundred pages is that if there's an alien civilization out there that somehow studies this thread, they might find our race strange.

Maybe future historians will reference football in the future and in a museum there'll be songs from this thread of what th 2000s was like

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly,

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly, Boehly
For those who aren’t musically inclined in the least, to what song should I be singing this?

RDCR07

The racism thing goes back from his time at Twente, which never was proven and the black players at Twente never seemed to have a problem with him. The Macedonia thing wasn’t nice, but you have to put that in perspective with all the shit going on in that part of the World.
Regarding the Macedonia thing I don’t have to put it in perspective with “all the shit going on in that part of the world” cause that doesn’t entitle you to behave like a cnut. It’s easy to not be a cnut in life and be respectful of each other. At a fecking football match no less. It’s not like he was a fighting a war for his country.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Yeah they operate in a different world clearly
TBF, anyone can do it. Sell off future assets for short term gain. I think the question is, should they do it? And most people in their right mind realise the answer is no.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly,

Boehly

Boehly

Boehly, Boehly
Love it!! :lol: :lol:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Hmmm i think i have a problem... heavy night of drinking... time for bed... have to call in to the Frenkie thread first. Frenkie thread is life. Simples. haha

croadyman

Barca do the honourable thing and pay the wages that he’s deferred.

But this is Laporta we’re talking about so he’ll keep on pressuring FDJ to take a pay cut through his mouthpieces in the media or ask Boehly to pay the full17m on top of the transfer fee.
Barca don't do honourable that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.