Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
That Barca bench is absolutely incredible. FDJ, Auba, Ferran, Fati, Pique, Depay and Kessie.

eamosri

To be honest why would you want De jong to join if he never or doesn’t want to play for United… Ronaldo wants to leave and everyones shouting hope he leaves get out of our club but signing a player that doesn’t want to be at united people are all for it. Doesn’t add up.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Him and Rabiot need to be done. I despair for our midfield this season otherwise.

BarryWinks

After today's showing, I can't imagine being in a thread like this. Frankie comes or not our problems don't magically go away. I hate everything associated with the club right now except the manager and a few players.

mu4c_20le

Hopefully he was busy preparing for his game instead of watching us. Jesus. Imagine if he was actually ready to come, and our last two games changed his mind.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Like I said last week, why would he come to United? A good start to the season and you give some hope to potential signing who are on the fence. Maybe we had a chance before the season started, no chance now though.

Von Mistelroum

FdJ really won't be looking to come here and join our relegation scrap. We should be moving on and trying to bring in some players with fight.

Lee565

Anyone still holding onto this happening is absolutely deluded, Barca have the potential to win la liga and go far in the champions league, I can't imagine either de Jong or even his agent would see any logic joining our team who look like they can't literally beat anybody in the premier league

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Are you the one we are talking about here? Are you best mates with Balotelli?
You don’t know me and you certainly don’t call me a racist. You have no idea what you writing from the comfort of your armchair and if you had called me a racist in front of my face (which you wouldn’t) you’d be toast mate.

el3mel

Why would the lad even want to come here soon ? Feels like a career suicide for me.

James35

If the club continues to hold out for this guy I’m going to lose my shit.

Spend the money you fecking useless bellends. Feck EtH and his hard on for him, if he’d won these first two games maybe give him the benefit of the doubt but at present he’s been pretty shite in the dug out.

The team needs strengthening now and someone needs to take charge and get players in.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Course they would, our best U23s struggle to get a loan to premier league sides.
Yeah, probably, but I would hope the overarching system he's trying to implement would allow some of the players to at least not get us relegated. Probably more hope than realism.

Withnail

You don’t know me and you certainly don’t call me a racist. You have no idea what you writing from the comfort of your armchair and if you had called me a racist in front of my face (which you wouldn’t) you’d be toast mate.
Oh you're hard :lol: . He was saying someone claiming their best mate is black is an argument used by racists. You basically said that in defence of Arnautovic. It doesn't make you racist but it definitely doesn't make Arnautovic not racist.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Oh you're hard :lol: . He was saying someone claiming their best mate is black is an argument used by racists. You basically said that in defence of Arnautovic. It doesn't make you racist but it definitely doesn't make Arnautovic not racist.
The fecker called me a racist and I’m supposed to sit back and accept it???

Status
Not open for further replies.