Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Strangely I feel more confident of signing him after that shambolic result than I would have had we won against Brentford.

We tend to pull out all the stops when we are in the shitter and panic mode like 2020 Bruno Fernandes.
Ah yes after the 2-0 defeat to Burnley

joedirt87

the poll should change to will ETH still be here by the time United get this transfer over the line.

Roberto tweeted this (and did not delete it) yesterday.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Juan Roberto has always been up there with the best journos ever

dove

the poll should change to will ETH still be here by the time United get this transfer over the line.

No reason to doubt Juan. This is a done dealio.

RedMilo

Oh feck a Duck ! We are still here, confident but no signs from the player that he is accepting. Barca need it to happen, but the player doesn't need it to happen. :mad:

mu4c_20le

Whenver I see this name I always think of the Pringles guy for some reason.

Knightmare7

Spoke to my sources today. They were quoted as saying “Who are you,” “How did you get in here,” and “Call the police immediately.” I’ll provide updates when I can

Oranges038

Thought he was very good for Barca the weekend. Certainly doesn't look like a player who is being affected by all the nonsense around him.

Would love to see him in a Utd shirt. Not that green getup though it's horrendous.

Chief123

Signing FDJ now really has zapped the excitement out of any transfer.

It’s like getting a brand new pair of trainers after you’ve just been beaten up on the streets with a busted lip and two black eyes.

soapythecat

This will go down to transfer day deadline before the club release to the journos that they couldn’t agree a deal, despite the money being available.
I’m actually sceptical that the money is in fact there and ready for the deals I think the club are using the whole affair to pretend they are bidding £70m on a player.
We will have Rabiot and that’s it.
Glazernomics.

Status
Not open for further replies.