Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Some people on here rated this gowl before; I personally do not but I came across it on /r/barca (where they are vehement we are all deluded and Frenkie is staying).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Some people on here rated this gowl before; I personally do not but I came across it on /r/barca (where they are vehement we are all deluded and Frenkie is staying).
If I see another one of these :lol: how are people so gullible?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Please don't quote this type of accounts, you are giving them the attention that they want.

Spoony

The People's President
I've heard he's very close to signing for us. Which means I'm off to get de Jong plastered on the back of my United top*.

*I don't have a United top.

Withnail

feck knows how you guys remain so positive this will be done. De Kraan's words are the offer has expired and we would have to construct a new offer, not that we will be, or are doing...

From what I've seen over the last 3 months, it looks to me like he can't wait for 1st Sept to come quick enough to resume his career in Barcelona without the pressure from them to leave or reduce.

I still reckon he would be here by now if he really wanted to be.
Why would an offer expire? It's been agreed, both sides are happy with it and because 30 days have passed it's no good?

Why would they have to even renegotiate? There's the old deal, print a new copy, new dates and a couple of signatures and there you go. This sounds like absolute guff to me.

RkkMan

Apologies for the Barca Times tweet guys.
They`ve deleted it which shows it was BS
Onwards and upwards muppets!!!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Gonna have to pay him Ronaldo level wages or even more imo to make a move worth it for him. He's basically forfeiting any chance at trophies for 2-3 years. Are United fans happy to pay a player being forced out that much?
He’ll do that if he stays at Xavi’s Barcelona too. Unless the Copa del Rey is what floats his boat

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
First ever time I've seen that a bid has expired. Setting up the stage for us to negotiate again and pay him his barca wages.

Tax avoidance at its finest.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Gonna have to pay him Ronaldo level wages or even more imo to make a move worth it for him. He's basically forfeiting any chance at trophies for 2-3 years. Are United fans happy to pay a player being forced out that much?
In a word....YES

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
First ever time I've seen that a bid has expired. Setting up the stage for us to negotiate again and pay him his barca wages.

Nobody quote me on how this is tax avoidance, I have no idea, it just felt cool to say.

DomM

is he really what we need? is he not simply an upgrade on DVB but still leaves us short on players with fight, grit, strength, which we seem to miss so much?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Probably also the first time I've seen a club agree a fee with another club and fail to agree personal terms or pull out of the deal 1 month later. Just stagnant. Wouldn't surprise me if transfers like all big purchases in life have expiry dates in them to close the deal.

RedMilo

Why would an offer expire? It's been agreed, both sides are happy with it and because 30 days have passed it's no good?

Why would they have to even renegotiate? There's the old deal, print a new copy, new dates and a couple of signatures and there you go. This sounds like absolute guff to me.
I have no inner insight of transfer dealings myself either, but all I know if that it is a legitimate source.

It could be that when offers are made, you only have so long to accept it, which would make sense, as both sides would need to move on (or not in our case) in the event of none agreement . He hasn't given us any encouragement has he. He missus has made it quite clear of her social media postings she loves the life over there. I really really hope he joins, I didn't see the upside to him joining us before these recent results, I see absolutely no reason why he would join us, as we are at the moment.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
/If this deal goes through our resident muppets will be smug as feck for the rest of the season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.