Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ema_datsi

5th “lever” will be Laport setting up GoFundMe campaigns. Quite frankly, most of these sound like deals that Barca will renege, renegotiate, or weasel-out-of once their match day revenues recover or find a sympathetic judge in some kangaroo court.
“més que un lever-puller”

Last edited:

Cantonalegod

If Bernardo isn't possible this summer, Xavi might grant Frenkie his wish and he stays in the end, it would be foolish not to since we aren't in a great need to sell anymore. Memphis leaving plus Dest would allow us to register Kounde and buy a cheap RB.
Grant him his existing contract.

Very generous man that Xavi guy!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
how the feck can an offer "expire"? Withdrawn, yes, rejected: yes. But it's not a 10-week-old carton of milk left in the sun! :devil:

suhaylah

If come end of transfer market he doesn't sign, and we get only Rabiot as cm, fans should protest..

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If come end of transfer market he doesn't sign, and we get only Rabiot as cm, fans should protest..
Fans will be protesting whatever happens, to be fair. But one of the reasons i'm so confident of us getting De Jong is that I think they reckon that'll appease the fans.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Fans will be protesting whatever happens, to be fair. But one of the reasons i'm so confident of us getting De Jong is that I think they reckon that'll appease the fans.
What about De Jong’s self happiness?

frostbite

then I have to ask why have we put a deadline on it when we don't appear to have a Plan B?
All offers have deadlines. Even if you want to fix your kitchen or something, it is common practice to have a deadline on the offer.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
This is the most constipated I've ever felt. It doesn't end until Sept 1st?
this thread maybe, but i suspect a phoenix like the sancho thread if he doesn’t regain his place in catalunya

Lord Zlatan

Another day ahead of little work being done while constantly checking this thread and twitter only to find nothing :(

RkkMan

FDJ is NOT coming to United. Cmon let it go. He'll stay at Barca until January or Next summer. If Utd get CL next season(have to win Europa now it seems) there's possibility we can get him as no other team in the world will be able to give him the wages we will. But we have to get UCL football

The only way we get Frenkie this window is if we literally break the bank and make him our highest paid player of all time and give barca enough money for them to get Silva for 100m or whatever they need. Not going to happen when were fecking scrounging around trying to sell players to pay for Rabbit hole and some random average Brazilian for 50 fecking million
If we don't get FDJ we probably will/should sign someone else
He's not a Jadon Sancho worth waiting a year for because he doesn't see us as his first choice/doesn't want us
Would seem like he's piggy banking off us looking exotic to be convinced and those are the types of players we should be avoiding
We didn't give Griezmann or Dybala a second chance FDJ is no exception

Widow

FDJ is NOT coming to United. Cmon let it go. He'll stay at Barca until January or Next summer. If Utd get CL next season(have to win Europa now it seems) there's possibility we can get him as no other team in the world will be able to give him the wages we will. But we have to get UCL football

The only way we get Frenkie this window is if we literally break the bank and make him our highest paid player of all time and give barca enough money for them to get Silva for 100m or whatever they need. Not going to happen when were fecking scrounging around trying to sell players to pay for Rabbit hole and some random average Brazilian for 50 fecking million
Reported

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands

Rabbit Hole :lol:

How long did it take you to craft that masterpiece?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Deadline on an offer is actually sensible.
Having an deadline only for us to go back for the same player in the same transfer window is pointless.

the proper deadline should have been a month ago when we could have started getting alternatives in ready for the start of the season.

the club is a fecking joke runned by glorified amateurs and it’s showing every window.

OpenIntrovert

how the feck can an offer "expire"? Withdrawn, yes, rejected: yes. But it's not a 10-week-old carton of milk left in the sun! :devil:
In business transactions, all quotations and offers have a validity period which is normally 30 to 60 days and beyond. Not sure what is the validity period that the club agreed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.