Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
I call bullshit, I doubt we would have waited so long if he had turned us down, im pretty certain ten hag made sure of that beforehand.

If anything was holding up this transfer it was Barcelona trying to screw him over his deferred payments, everything else to me seems like media generating clicks.

Agree with the last part, our board have seemingly done well, especially if end up getting him.
Except he hasn’t turned us down. He wasn’t keen on moving to Manchester or to United considering we’re at least 3 seasons away from challenging, and would have preferred a move elsewhere if given the option, except he doesn’t have any options as United have played this situation to keep everyone else out. He’s never rejected us, he just doesn’t want to leave Barcelona and we’re not exactly a massive draw right now so it’s been a big game of ‘let’s wait and see what happens but we’re always here’.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Tell you what, you go check that out and let us know how it goes…….
I've been on the internet long enough to never venture that far, even with safe search on

(had a very quick search, and I used incognito) google works with synonyms so it just find the query 'girl' so the punishment would be valid

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Sport properly going for those clicks.
To be honest, I tried to trace that back because it looked odd they said he "never rejected but refused to negotiate" without sorting deferred wages and hours later said "no longer refusing to join United" (turns out they never published the latter, it's just babelfish).

Sport just published a single article today (very much in line with everything we believe to be true, including ETH being in touch with FDJ and positive it's ON).

Then utdreport and ManagingBarca dissect and shoddily translated that in snippets for you over the course of the day. They are introducing noise/contradictions and working the click machine, not Sport, which is simply fulfilling the same role Marca plays for Madrid.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Except he hasn’t turned us down. He wasn’t keen on moving to Manchester or to United considering we’re at least 3 seasons away from challenging, and would have preferred a move elsewhere if given the option, except he doesn’t have any options as United have played this situation to keep everyone else out. He’s never rejected us, he just doesn’t want to leave Barcelona and we’re not exactly a massive draw right now so it’s been a big game of ‘let’s wait and see what happens but we’re always here’.
Fair but I genuinely think we're not in the know about this transfer as much as we think we are, when barca is involved im sure a ton of media shothousery by them gets involved as well.

Im sure We'll find out after the fact what really gone down but right now I'm not sure.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Delete that. :nono:

PS: I'm pretty sure that it's been erased from the internet, it was one of the silliest thing to attempt.
Ummmm I don't think it has.

Fairly certain my daughter was talking about it before when she was linked it by a "friend". Just utter stupidity on so many levels

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Then utdreport and ManagingBarca dissect and shoddily translated that in snippets for you over the course of the day. They are introducing noise/contradictions and working the click machine, not Sport, which is simply fulfilling the same role Marca plays for Madrid.
Yep. The aggregator accounts are terrible — especially that managing Barca one. Kudos to the transfer tweet king @mazhar13 who has been busy throughout this summer basically caveating loads of both parties tweets to say “well actually the whole article says…”

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Delete that. :nono:

PS: I'm pretty sure that it's been erased from the internet, it was one of the silliest thing to attempt.
:lol:
The guys calmness was stuff of legends.
Also Nothing ever really gets erased from internet if you're willing to search hard enough.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
1200 by the morning please and then I think we push for 1300 tomorrow with it being breakthrough day. We need to step it up as the thread will be closed by Frenkie Friday

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
1200 by the morning please and then I think we push for 1300 tomorrow with it being breakthrough day. We need to step it up as the thread will be closed by Frenkie Friday
This thread needs to go into the classics, it's had everything you can imagine

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Ummmm I don't think it has.

Fairly certain my daughter was talking about it before when she was linked it by a "friend". Just utter stupidity on so many levels
:lol:
The guys calmness was stuff of legends.
Also Nothing ever really gets erased from internet if you're willing to search hard enough.
So a man can't be hyperbolic now? :lol:

OrcaFat

Mitten, Whitwell and some other bloke have explicitly said those things in detail on podcasts
They are not sources. Lack of sources does not mean lack of facts but it does suggest lack of credibility. It may all be true but it sounds vague, post-rationalised and probably all (or mostly) made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.