Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
In duration clearly and the fact it derailed the many other things you needed to do to refresh that squad. But it is DeJong and Barcelona so it was always going to be hard.
Getting scuffed at by the likes of Rabiot, Cunha and random 20y old from Austria should hurt more.
Getting scuffed at? United don’t want to pay Rabiot, Atletico want €80m for Cunha and Sesko has moved to another Red Bull via a loan year back to Salzburg.

Not sure what you’re on about?

Ollie Derbyshire

If we have wasted all the window chasing him and we don’t get him, what a joke of a club. Should have moved on weeks ago and got in players we can actually convince to come. A gaping hole in the squad and we are still waiting for a player to even suggest he might want to come. It would be unbelievable if it wasn’t us.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Murtough must be feeling absolutely fecked. Not slept properly for 3 months.

Up at 6am. Shower, shite, shave, another shite, another shower to wash the shite off, shave the shower because it's covered in shite, shower the shaver because he's covered in shite, third shite.

6:05am - turn on BBC Breakfast. Fecking news about Ukraine again. Clearly some top defenders over there but unfortunately unable to sign any of them at the moment. Switch over to CBeebies.

10:59am - Duggee and Friends is over which means it'll be that boring grown up show about a small town doctor who has a quirk that makes him difficult to work with but he secretly has a heart of gold. Might as well start working...

11:00am - Fecking PC won't work. This happens every fecking morning! Fecking useless IT department sending me shit equipment! Can't even do the most basic of fecking tasks, can they? Going to call the helpdesk...

11:12am - Fecking useless IT tech asking me to check the power cable and WiFi and whatnot because he can't just drive over and fix it. This is fecking bullshit. Fecking useless bastards.

11:35am - IT finally diagnosed the problem. Apparently my toaster isn't a computer. Well nobody told me that!

11:36am - Having jammy baked beans and marmite on toast. Fecking lush asf. Time for a nap.

3:47pm - Woken up by wife bringing kids home from school. Tells me I forgot to pick them up as she leaves to go back to her work. Moody bitch. Kids IMMEDIATELY want food. I point to the kettle and tell them to make themselves some toast.

3:48pm - Back to work! Email on my phone pings. Ignore it. Another ping. Arnold on WhatsApp. He's stuck a bouncy castle in his back garden. Top lad. Another email pings. Better check it...

8:22pm - Shit! Fell asleep again! Fifty seven missed calls from Joel Glazer. No voicemails, just a text saying he wanted to talk to me about something important before the scientists put him in cryo for six months. Oh well, maybe next time...

8:30pm - check betting odds before repeats of The Bill on Dave. Frenkie deal looking more likely according to Paddy Power! Tell journo mates that I'm more confident of a deal now. Turn to wife and smile but she's not there. Can't hear kids either. There's a note beside me with "To John" on the front but it's just out of reach. Can't be bothered moving so just forget about it.

9:59pm - Feeling tired, might have an early night. I've been up since 6am after all! Time for a quick shit in the shower and off to bed for another day or hard work! New Crusader Kings expansion is being released so I queue the download up on my George Foreman grill.

10:01pm - Phone call coming directly from Frenkie. Smash that cancel button. I'm off the clock!

He would be mad to come here, and it's been another embarrassing drawn out saga. We are now yet again scratching around for panic signings as the transfer window runs down.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
You honestly believe any of that is because of Frenkie personally?! It’s all his fault!!!! Grow up.
Dear me, who said anything about it being de Jong's fault? Try and keep up, it's not that difficult to understand.

I said United putting everything on hold instead of signing other targets has left ten Hag and his team undercooked at the start of the season. Considering where we are now was it worth it?

Not that hard to grasp, is it?

I’m loving my life

Up at 6am. Shower, shite, shave, another shite, another shower to wash the shite off, shave the shower because it's covered in shite, shower the shaver because he's covered in shite, third shite.

6:05am - turn on BBC Breakfast. Fecking news about Ukraine again. Clearly some top defenders over there but unfortunately unable to sign any of them at the moment. Switch over to CBeebies.

10:59am - Duggee and Friends is over which means it'll be that boring grown up show about a small town doctor who has a quirk that makes him difficult to work with but he secretly has a heart of gold. Might as well start working...

11:00am - Fecking PC won't work. This happens every fecking morning! Fecking useless IT department sending me shit equipment! Can't even do the most basic of fecking tasks, can they? Going to call the helpdesk...

11:12am - Fecking useless IT tech asking me to check the power cable and WiFi and whatnot because he can't just drive over and fix it. This is fecking bullshit. Fecking useless bastards.

11:35am - IT finally diagnosed the problem. Apparently my toaster isn't a computer. Well nobody told me that!

11:36am - Having jammy baked beans and marmite on toast. Fecking lush asf. Time for a nap.

3:47pm - Woken up by wife bringing kids home from school. Tells me I forgot to pick them up as she leaves to go back to her work. Moody bitch. Kids IMMEDIATELY want food. I point to the kettle and tell them to make themselves some toast.

3:48pm - Back to work! Email on my phone pings. Ignore it. Another ping. Arnold on WhatsApp. He's stuck a bouncy castle in his back garden. Top lad. Another email pings. Better check it...

8:22pm - Shit! Fell asleep again! Fifty seven missed calls from Joel Glazer. No voicemails, just a text saying he wanted to talk to me about something important before the scientists put him in cryo for six months. Oh well, maybe next time...

8:30pm - check betting odds before repeats of The Bill on Dave. Frenkie deal looking more likely according to Paddy Power! Tell journo mates that I'm more confident of a deal now. Turn to wife and smile but she's not there. Can't hear kids either. There's a note beside me with "To John" on the front but it's just out of reach. Can't be bothered moving so just forget about it.

9:59pm - Feeling tired, might have an early night. I've been up since 6am after all! Time for a quick shit in the shower and off to bed for another day or hard work! New Crusader Kings expansion is being released so I queue the download up on my George Foreman grill.

10:01pm - Phone call coming directly from Frenkie. Smash that cancel button. I'm off the clock!
I think you’re overestimating John’s intelligence there. I can’t see him being able to handle making beans/toast combo

Brophs

The One and Only

More like

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Dear me, who said anything about it being de Jong's fault? Try and keep up, it's not that difficult to understand.

I said United putting everything on hold instead of signing other targets has left ten Hag and his team undercooked at the start of the season. Considering where we are now was it worth it?

Not that hard to grasp, is it?
Not you - the guy I actually replied to in the first place loser. You just butted in to someone else’s conversation.

Chief123

:lol: :lol:

Counterfactual

I think it's time I had a talk with my kids
I'll just tell 'em what my daddy told me...
"You ain't never gonna amount to nothing".

R'ed'Devil

8.30pm repeats of The Bill on Dave? Top man!

Status
Not open for further replies.