Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loon

:lol:
I wish I could post a gif of that muscle-bound sax playing dude singing "I Still Believe" from THE LOST BOYS.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Now we have pressing priorities. Enough about overpriced, overpaid men ladies. Until next year.

TehRed

So many ITKs claiming this was done, contract signed, medical completed etc. There's so much noise on Twitter and you really can't get sucked in by it. The reliable "mainstream" sources cop a lot of flak but at least they don't straight up make things up just for clicks.

Fabrizio said deal agreed with Barca but not with De Jong. Personal terms and the owed wages were always the financial stumbling block all summer and De Jong didn't want to walk away from such a large amount that he was owed.

The ITKs literally said he was a United player this window and everything was signed and agreed. Then the story changes to us needing to sign Auba or Memphis too in order to pay the owed wages to De Jong. Then none of it happens anyways. Don't get sucked in by the blatant ITKs, guys.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
So many ITKs claiming this was done, contract signed, medical completed etc. There's so much noise on Twitter and you really can't get sucked in by it. The reliable "mainstream" sources cop a lot of flak but at least they don't straight up make things up just for clicks.

Fabrizio said deal agreed with Barca but not with De Jong. Personal terms and the owed wages were always the financial stumbling block all summer and De Jong didn't want to walk away from such a large amount that he was owed.

The ITKs literally said he was a United player this window and everything was signed and agreed. Then the story changes to us needing to sign Auba or Memphis too in order to pay the owed wages to De Jong. Then none of it happens anyways. Don't get sucked in by the blatant ITKs, guys.
I only trust Romano honestly, and Di Marzio if its Italian news.

No other source, even with the tier bs is reliable for me.

lsd

The Oracle
The worst thread in Redcafe history ends with a whimper.

A player who was never interested in joining us and a deal that was never going to happen.

kaku06

What an absolute slave. Anyone else hoping for him to rot on the bench now. I definitely am.

podurban2

The worst thread in Redcafe history ends with a whimper.

A player who was never interested in joining us and a deal that was never going to happen.
I feel very sad, not sure I’ll make it.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
What an absolute slave. Anyone else hoping for him to rot on the bench now. I definitely am.
Not really, I want him to play well and perform at the highest level. If he becomes a United player I dont want a moping player that's lost his way.

Mainoldo

So are we back here in January when Barca have to sell because they are in the Europa league…

I for one cannot wait.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Well Deserved. Leave Phil alone. :wenger:
It did make me chuckle that it got me warned but to my knowledge the misogyny in the Frenkie thread was left well alone.

Maybe the mods are all secret incels well except @Damien because his Manchester United side regularly fecks me in the SM Redcafe League :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.