Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkirsk

FDJ will rip up the contract after the window closes, based on unpaid salaries. Becomes a free agent, which we will be able to register after the window closes. Keep it alive!

Holocene

Wonder how much money Romero has made on Twitch over the summer. Was it worth it to ruin his reputation?

Super Schweini

Break from this thread while the game is on. See all you beautiful muppets for the last run in.

Praying for Mick Ruby to have a few lives and tweets when i return to solidify that god-tier status.

Woodzy

It’ll something out of left field if what he saying isn’t nonsense.

My random guess is Neymar.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
The only movement that will completely change course is his bowel movement. After the transfer window closes, he’ll at least stop spouting so much shite.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
The only movement that will completely change course is his bowel movement. After the transfer window closes, he’ll at least stop spouting so much shite.
He's gonna drop a huge major log soon... it's been building this whole window

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Rumors of a massive transfer of €100M in La Liga Santander being in the works right now. (Pedro Bravo)

He's trying to get our page count to 2000, and then he'll be right.

Dammit I meant to quote the "it'll be a historic night" tweet. I cba to fix it.

Tiki-Taka

The domino effect.. Depay sold, City sell Bernardo and buy FDJ, while we sit here wishing we were a part of it.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Wonder how much money Romero has made on Twitch over the summer. Was it worth it to ruin his reputation?
definetly. He has like 12k average viewers and 40k on peaks. I estimate he has around 3-5 k subs, so he makes at least like 10-15k/month only with subs.
And it's not like no one will believe him again. He always secures himself with a condition to his klickbaits, so he can always say the condition wasn't met.

Gazza

Gerard Romero is that guy who forgets to buy you a birthday present, so plays for time by assuring you that he actually did get you something, it's not here yet but it will be, and when it gets here you'll be AMAZED.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Gerard Romero is that guy who forgets to buy you a birthday present, so plays for time by assuring you that he actually did get you something, it's not here yet but it will be, and when it gets here you'll be AMAZED.
That sounds like a very very apt way of describing him doesn't it... he's an utter wankstain this summer, literally just putting whatever he can out to get clicks and views

Status
Not open for further replies.