Frenkie De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosskeano

If United want to really make a move in the market why not test the resolve of Barcelona for Frenkie? He's under contract until 2026 but Barcelona are skint for cash and they have to clear some serious salaries to fit Messi into the new La Liga salary cap.

His market value is about 100m right now so if we were able to sell Pogba to PSG and Lingard to West Ham, this would give us the cash to maybe go after this guy.

There isn't a single person i've seen on this board not say we badly need a quality CM this summer and this is the guy who could really make a world of difference to this squad.

izec

You can just open transfer threads with credible links, not your opinion and reasoning on who we should target.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s advisable to not make a thread in the transfer forum without any links. Especially one we‘d be as excited about as this.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Even with those sales you'd need to probably find another 40m, he's also deemed one of the untouchables at Barca along with Ter Stegan and Messi (probably add Pedri to that now as well) and lastly I doubt he'd want to leave

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
If United want to really make a move in the market why not test the resolve of Barcelona for Frenkie? He's under contract until 2026 but Barcelona are skint for cash and they have to clear some serious salaries to fit Messi into the new La Liga salary cap.

His market value is about 100m right now so if we were able to sell Pogba to PSG and Lingard to West Ham, this would give us the cash to maybe go after this guy.

There isn't a single person i've seen on this board not say we badly need a quality CM this summer and this is the guy who could really make a world of difference to this squad.
Id think Barca would be more inclined to sell most of the others before selling a players who likely to become a mainstay of their midfield 5/10 years. Would love to see it happen but unlikely unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.