Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Scholes18

I think this is finally a transfer I really like seeing. I had my doubts about Sancho, but was happy we signed him.

With De Jong I think he is class. The only question is if he fit our squad, but Ten Haag probably knows what he wants from him.

RedDevilRoshi

I hope these negotiations don’t take forever and we can get this all officially tied up before pre-season begins.

diarm

I think this is finally a transfer I really like seeing. I had my doubts about Sancho, but was happy we signed him.

With De Jong I think he is class. The only question is if he fit our squad, but Ten Haag probably knows what he wants from him.
It's time our squad fit Ten Hag. We know he does and now it's up to the rest of them to do the same.

izec

Hope we complete this quickly before another club jumps in with an offer.

It would be an absolute coup, best signing since RvP easily.

NewYorkRed

Have you not learnt anything my internet pal?

Let's see if they sign and if they actually play well before rating anyone like that!!
I have learnt a little much unfortunately, and if you go several pages back I said I won’t believe this signing is happening until its official.
As far as the playing well part, I have 0 doubts he will kill it. And I’ve never said that about a signing we’ve made in the last i don’t even know how many years. He’s class.

Paul_Scholes18

It's time our squad fit Ten Hag. We know he does and now it's up to the rest of them to do the same.
Yeah De Jong can improve both our defending and attacking so should fit well. See no reason why he would not work with Fred for example.
We have a habbit of buying players that fail, but I think Ten Haag is the best manager we had after SAF for setting up a good side.

twitter thread suggester
Guys, remember this feeling. This as probably the most excited and giddy we are gonna be as United fans the next 12 months.

SATA

Hope we complete this quickly before another club jumps in with an offer.

It would be an absolute coup, best signing since RvP easily.
I reckon he’s in the bag because we have Ten Hag. He’s the one who has convinced De Jong to join United and his project

dinostar77

De Jong if he comes will be the reference point in the midfield. Then in the next few windows after that they will sign midfielders to complement him.

The-Natural

A massive step in the right direction. Ten Hag dead right to prioritise this particular area but we need to remain patient as the ideal defensive foil might not arrive this window.

diarm

I honestly think Ten Hag can get Fred humming beside a player like De Jong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.