Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just reading your post history, I didn't realise it was EVERY player we're linked with where you post all the negative tweets. Fair play.
If I am not mistaken he was once an optimistic transfer muppet.

Hes had an Anakin esque turn, I love it!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Just reading your post history, I didn't realise it was EVERY player we're linked with where you post all the negative tweets. Fair play.
Some right weirdo fans. They get off on the misery.

ForeverRed1

If this guy is literally so important to how we’re going to play and the system is going to revolve around him... then surely just pay something close(ish) to what Barca want and be done with it. Who gives a feck if it helps Barca out or not? At that point we’re cutting out nose off to spite our face. We need to focus on us and the direction we want to go in.

If we can’t get anyone else who will do the job he will, if he’s that crucial.. then just get it done. We can’t really afford to feck this one up, we’re not in a position to walk away. If there’s someone else we can get cheaper who will be just as good then walk away and tell Barca to shove it. (And I mean just as good or better, not second best). We have to in the words of Gary neville, go get the best in class.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

If they submit a bid with add ons after what Barcelona said, they truly are as incompetent as everyone says they are.

kps88

If this guy is literally so important to how we’re going to play and the system is going to revolve around him... then surely just pay something close(ish) to what Barca want and be done with it. Who gives a feck if it helps Barca out or not? At that point we’re cutting out nose off to spite our face. We need to focus on us and the direction we want to go in.

If we can’t get anyone else who will do the job he will, if he’s that crucial.. then just get it done. We can’t really afford to feck this one up, we’re not in a position to walk away. If there’s someone else we can get cheaper who will be just as good then walk away and tell Barca to shove it. (And I mean just as good or better, not second best). We have to in the words of Gary neville, go get the best in class.
It's got nothing to do with helping Barcelona or not. This would be our first big transfer under new management. Overpay now and it sets a bad precedent for future deals. Every other club we deal with will think we can be overcharged and will fold under pressure.

Flexdegea

If they submit a bid with add ons after what Barcelona said, they truly are as incompetent as everyone says they are.

Steady stream of CAF members ready to bounce on everything with negativity regarding the back room management......it's impressive to be honest :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
BELIEVE

I actually think that this is the one that goes through. That tier 1 briefing suggests that both clubs have come to some sort of verbal agreement.
Am I missing briefs :lol:
Where was there a tier 1 source saying both clubs have verbally agreed :(

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If I am not mistaken he was once an optimistic transfer muppet.

Hes had an Anakin esque turn, I love it!
He's lived through some dark moments, not all muppets can make it through unscaved.

Redcy

Wish we'd move on and try and get some more affordable targets. A £40m CM and a £40m DM. These big money deals rarely work out and just eat up all our budget that we need for a lot of other positions.
get in touch with our board, your list will probably help them. FFS someone just quoted 70m for Ward-Prowse

GBBQ

We are Man Utd we dont need to beg anyone to join.
I agree mostly, but this summer we're such a mess with so much change happening on and off the field that we do need to convince some players that we're the project to go with this season. Personally that kind of convincing for a player like FdJ that our manager knows inside out is acceptable, compared to something like convincing a DiMaria that he'll enjoy life in Manchester.

Also I do think the fact that we're continuing discussions with Barcelona does mean we've received an approval from the player that he will move. Would be crazy otherwise.

Von Mistelroum

Ooh getting serious now! We're starting to get set to tentatively prepare a potential bid!

Seriously though I really do hope we get him. He would set an excellent footballing example to the likes of Garner and would be an improvement over all of our midfield combined.

Deery

Dreary
£64.5m sounds somewhat reasonable, given age and potential, could maybe see this being done now..

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Steady stream of CAF members ready to bounce on everything with negativity regarding the back room management......it's impressive to be honest :lol:
Because they've given us so many reasons to be positive :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.