Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadevs

Supports
United
Really tired of "we are patient, we have a plan" thing.
City had a plan and signed haaland and phillips.
Pool had a plan and signed nunez.
Even arsenal had a plan and are almost done with jesus.
When you have a plan, you fockin doing some efforts and get results.
We just messing around and do nothing!

Darlington Padgett

The delay isn't about convincing the player but it's about agreeing a fee. If we had offered what Barca is asking , FDJ would be a United player by now( Whether he wants or not)
No, Barcelona can't sell him unless he agrees to sign a contract with us. I really hope we already have an agreement with him because wasting all this time with Barcelona for him to reject us will be catastrophic.

Womp

idiot
I just want this done not cause of De Jong but because there have been reports, which seem genuine that there will be no movement on other targets until this is finalised. Very good and attainable players have been lapped up in this time by other teams and are continuing to be. We need to get in as many of our players as possible for pre-season soon to have a good start to the season. This team looks like they've never fecking played together as it is.

Theo88

I just want this done not cause of De Jong but because there have been reports, which seem genuine that there will be no movement on other targets until this is finalised. Very good and attainable players have been lapped up in this time by other teams and are continuing to be. We need to get in as many of our players as possible for pre-season soon to have a good start to the season. This team looks like they've never fecking played together as it is.
I honestly don’t get this. How can be doing business for one lad at a time. Do we only have one fax machine ?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Do nothing is 100% false and you know it.

City/Kalvin been talking for months. They just somehow manage to keep it under wraps. (Mostly)

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The time for drama isn’t now. If we haven’t brought anyone in after the first week of July, the situation is far from ideal but salvageable. If we get to the cusp on the new season and we’d haven’t brought in 2-3 players then start having a fit.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I honestly don’t get this. How can be doing business for one lad at a time. Do we only have one fax machine ?
We’ve only really got Murtough and Arnold working on stuff like this and, as Arnold let slip to the 1958, they’re working all hours on the De Jong deal, they just don’t physically have time to do anything else.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Good thing Frenkie told Sam Pilger how flattered he was whilst on holiday in the US. Good guy our Frenkie.

The state of that stomach, even with the flattering lighting. I know a guy who looks better than that and he hasn't even been to the gym in ages...

Dannn411

Going to be hilarious when we go through all this stress to sign De Jong, finally get him and absolutely nothing changes. Another summer without a true DM = Another disastrous year in midfield.

Pickle85

Going to be hilarious when we go through all this stress to sign De Jong, finally get him and absolutely nothing changes. Another summer without a true DM = Another disastrous year in midfield.
Yeah, that'll be hilarious...
He won't make a difference. If recent history tells us anything, we'll be worse
Jesus, the negativity of some. Don't sign anyone...club lacks ambition. Sign one of the top ten to fifteen CMs in world football...doesn't matter as nothing changes. Some just seem to get off on negativity.

Valencia's Left Foot

Supports
Austin FC, USMNT, Three Lions
Why on earth would that be hilarious? Wrong board dude.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The state of that stomach, even with the flattering lighting. I know a guy who looks better than that and he hasn't even been to the gym in ages...
He's not even using a regular sized football. Not sure he has what it takes to play in the PL. You should move onto other targets.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Man I can’t wait for this signing. I want to see Frenkie running the show against pool and shitty :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.