Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Sounds like it’s pretty much happening.

I said earlier in the thread that I’m really not convinced we should be signing players who seem reluctant at best to come here. But then I saw that Fred, van de Beek and McTominay are literally our only central midfield options (unless you count Garner); in which case, signing a very good midfielder who has the trust of the manager is important.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Barcelona already recognises that it is close to selling Frenkie de Jong to Man Utd.

Barcelona wanted €100m between fixed and variable. It will not arrive.

About 80 - €85m, necessity rules over sport.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Barcelona already recognises that it is close to selling Frenkie de Jong to Man Utd.

Barcelona wanted €100m between fixed and variable. It will not arrive.

About 80 - €85m, necessity rules over sport.
:drool::drool::drool:

Reads like we proper bent them over :lol::lol:

Green Yellow Red

I refuse to believe FDJ is officially a Man Utd player until he’s pictured next to Donny van de Beek on the bench after a 0-1 home defeat to Brighton.

On a serious note, a way back from pushing for honors but one thing United always come back and we will this time. Jumping into the prospect of the awakening of the sleeping giants isn't so bad for FDJ. Specially if you're going to be a crucial player for the team, and with the salary and the manager you trust..

NLunited

Honestly, no I don't think so. One of his small weaknesses is that he is prone to going missing when the going gets especially tough. Think that's what most Barcafans critisize him for, he's a bit of a fair weather player.

Doesn't mean he doesn't perform against top sides mind you, since he was great against Denmark, Germany and Belgium this year.
I watched most of Barça‘s games, and that is one thing you can‘t criticize him for. Always has a high work rate and winning mind set.

He has been thrown under the bus many times by Spanish press, but in truth he rarely has a bad game. Barcelona is a dysfunctional side.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I refuse to believe FDJ is officially a Man Utd player until he’s pictured next to Donny van de Beek on the bench after a 0-1 home defeat to Brighton.

On a serious note, a way back from pushing for honors but one thing United always come back and we will this time. Jumping into the prospect of the awakening of the sleeping giants isn't so bad for FDJ. Specially if you're going to be a crucial player for the team, and with the salary and the manager you trust..
Stealing jokes from Paddy Power :rolleyes:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Its literally 2 days away mate
No the tweet says it won't be done in the next 2 days, if it's 3 days then ok but if we're talking 4 or 5 days then we need to walk away. Too many ADM vibes with FDJ

Red4Life_#7

Exactly this!! Our financial structure in the last 10 years has been shooking. We need to get the Man Utd Tax out of sellers minds and focus on our budget. The problem is, we were never in the position to be willing to walk away from the table and that is the 1st rule of negotiation... be prepared to walk away from the negotiating table if need be. We were too desperate and clubs could sense that a mile off.

That's right, throwing 4m to meet the seller's demands is not just spending 4m over our evaluation. but it also means all selling clubs will then be holding their ground at that sort of amount over our evaluation, we're going to have to buy a lot of players, that 4-5m racks up to 20-25 extra with 5 signings. It's not a good idea to. Our transfer strategy needs to change and we need to stop getting bullied by selling clubs because we're desperate for players.
:lol: :lol: You mean like spending £100m on Jack Grealish... please.

Barca looking to replace DeJong with Carlos Soler from Valencia for €25m. Why did we go after him for that price? He’s a full international and good enough for Barca he’s good enough for us. The sort of signing City would make as they don’t get blinded by media hype which our board do. The media dictate who we sign because there’s nobody at the club to do it. The DeJong saga has gone on for too long. If we get him, and it been close for two weeks, we get an overpriced player that does want to be at the club. He can’t possible give 100% however professional he is.Another shitshow transfer windows.

Hughes35

Do Barcelona want it in this season or next season’s financials? The deal will close in whichever one suits them.
Might explain why it's dragged on so long as Barca need to wait until the next financial year?

romufc

Some of you lot will be saying the same thing in end of July. The so called fans are so happy to get desperate last min signings at end of window. They don't want planning and proactivity in the market.
So called other fans just want us to pay a high fee... 4 months later say, why did we over pay for a player.

Instead of having patience, 2 weeks into window is not the same as end of July.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Barcelona's revenues for 21-22 are not as good as they could be.
So they may want to sandbag? I would have thought they would want to lump this on to the current year to enable them to have a higher wage budget ceiling for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.