• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Anyone think Chelsea would try to hijack this one? .... :nervous:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They won't really be able to keep the deal in current financial year anyway, right? Even if we agree the fee today, the transfer would not be concluded for another few days as we will try to agree financials with De Jong himself.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Last day of the month today. Shout out everyone who checked their balance this morning and saw economic levers had been activated.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
They won't really be able to keep the deal in current financial year anyway, right? Even if we agree the fee today, the transfer would not be concluded for another few days as we will try to agree financials with De Jong himself.
Wait, what?

I thought he was having his medical today?

Stevondo8

If it’s considered probable, rather than possible, they could put an accrual into their accounts for it…so if fee is agreed but transfer not completed, Barca would probably accrue for it in this financial period.

Siorac

Can someone remind me how quickly we signed RvP. I tend to remember hearing about one day and him wearing the shirt the next. Meanwhile, Day 377...
The agreement was announced on August 15 and the transfer was completed on August 17.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is the silence a good thing or a bad thing? :nervous:
It's good. He's in Hollywood filming his welcome video. Shots of him running through explosions, punching sharks etc. There's an all star cast portraying our other players in the movie as well. Chris Hemsworth as Varane, Geronimo the Alpaca as De Gea, Peter Dinklage as Timber.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
I just wish he would say something, anything because his silence is deafening, and the only sign he's given me is a two fingered salute and a Snapchat of his ringpiece.
ah, straight from the murtagh school of negotiation.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
ah, straight from the murtagh school of negotiation.
:lol: that'll be why we're getting de Jong on the cheap.

"Oh, mierda. He send another photo but this one have him doing thumbs up beside bottle of mayonnaise, and there is rubber duck and garden hose in background. Just agree to deal and maybe he stop? I can only pull on my lever so much in a day "

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It's good. He's in Hollywood filming his welcome video. Shots of him running through explosions, punching sharks etc. There's an all star cast portraying our other players in the movie as well. Chris Hemsworth as Varane, Geronimo the Alpaca as De Gea, Peter Dinklage as Timber.
Is he going to play both Martinez and Timber like Tom Hardy in Legend?

TheHeya

A colleague at work just showed me his Facebook and his friend on there apparently saw FDJ at Venice Beach. Signed his United shirt and said “hopefully I will be in red soon” after being asked about the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.