• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
There’s absolutely zero chance we’re after De Jong. Not at all the profile of midfielder we need.

We will rebuild our midfield next summer when Kante and Jorginho‘s contracts run out.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
So what happens if Chelsea come in and buy him and agree to all the ad ons etc at the last minute, makes you wonder why Utd have taken so long
They won’t because the minute Chelsea start bidding we’ll panic and get it completed. Same thing happened with Fernandes, we dragged it out but then Barca came in and then all of a sudden we got him.

vanderpants

They won’t because the minute Chelsea start bidding we’ll panic and get it completed. Same thing happened with Fernandes, we dragged it out but then Barca came in and then all of a sudden we got him.
So maybe a good thing then, a kick up the arse to get it completed

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
There’s absolutely zero chance we’re after De Jong. Not at all the profile of midfielder we need.

We will rebuild our midfield next summer when Kante and Jorginho‘s contracts run out.
You wouldn't stand a chance in this fight with the mighty man utd.

Disclaimer - I've had myself 4 henry westons and might not know what I post

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Oh that's surprising, so there maybe something there then.
I doubt we would allow this to go wrong now. He is ETHs number target.
No doubt Chelsea will be sniffing around if we don’t sign him, but I don’t see us not closing the deal now

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
So maybe a good thing then, a kick up the arse to get it completed
Exactly mate.. probably what we need. Wouldn’t surprise me if Barca are leaking out the other teams being interested to make us speed up.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If De Jong doesn't sign for us what do we do? I'm not saying that his girlfriend told him that she outright refuses to live in the shithole that is Manchester, or the shithole that is Cheshire, but if she did and prefers to move to London what do we do when he inevitably signs for Chelsea?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If De Jong doesn't sign for us what do we do? I'm not saying that his girlfriend told him that she outright refuses to live in the shithole that is Manchester, or the shithole that is Cheshire, but if she did and prefers to move to London what do we do when he inevitably signs for Chelsea?
First steps should be to shit the Caf down and fold the club.

Flying_Heckfish

Throwing Chelsea in the mix means we're right at the end of this saga. Inventing news for clicks as there's nothing else to report. Happened the same many times before.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
panic is just one letter away from pjanic, how about that?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea can be interested all they want. This is donezo, man.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Remember when Pogba was on holiday with Lukaku. What an absolute farce that was before he signed.

Fortunately, he's on holiday with his probable future wife.

James35

FDJ managing to stay a Barcelona somehow would be massive egg on the face for United and the many fans who have been riding this muppet train, but him going to Chelsea, that would be something to rightly ridicule the club over.

I don’t actually believe the Chelsea story mind…but have never been that confident of us signing him either.

Some might say it feels a bit Di Maria!

edcunited1878

Just pay the fecking money. This is ridiculous now.
It's not even the money, it's about Barcelona getting their shit in order, but most importantly, FdJ getting back to Europe and settling down to reality, before uprooting his life from a different country to another country and then leaving on a global tour with his new football team. Let the process do its thing.

Trophy Room

It's not even the money, it's about Barcelona getting their shit in order, but most importantly, FdJ getting back to Europe and settling down to reality, before uprooting his life from a different country to another country and then leaving on a global tour with his new football team. Let the process do its thing.
Mate, it’s always about the money.

Toblerone92

Feck his girlfriend and the lifestyle he is bankrolling. He has another ten years or so as a professional so she can slum it in a luxury mansion in Alderely Edge for a few years and then go and live anywhere she wants when he retires.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Feck his girlfriend and the lifestyle he is bankrolling. He has another ten years or so as a professional so she can slum it in a luxury mansion in Alderely Edge for a few years and then go and live anywhere she wants when he retires.
She's not reliant on him for cash dude. Shes a influencer/fashion designer

Status
Not open for further replies.