Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Feck this guy, Phil Jones is much better CB.
Move on.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
As a self proclaimed muppet, I choose to believe that this will still happen and it's just a game of chicken between Frenkie and Barca.

On a related note, how long before Barca start mugging their own players at knifepoint to buy other players while their fans chant "mes que un knife"?

roodey

Every morning waking up in full self-believe .. i‘m telling myself: don‘t look at the frenkie de jong thread … and damn . I don‘t want to know how many hours i‘ve spent reading everything in here with absolutley zero progress.

it‘s more annoying then the actual heatwave

I Am Zlatan

Isn't that option 1?
I interpreted option one as in interested still until ETH moves on, I’m over this saga, it’s gotten to the point where I’m not bothered if he doesn’t come, obviously I rather he come, but we need to end this waiting one way or another.

We need an rvn

Agreed. His agents have done nothing wrong here - they hold all the cards.
well except when agreeing to the deferred wages and new contract that they didn't put a clause in the new contract that the deferred wages would be due should the player be sold by Barca - that way the £17m would be guaranteed and at the moment Barca aren't legally doing anything wrong as they are sticking to the new contract agreement. Had that agreement been in place this would have been solved weeks ago!

Hindsight is a brilliant thing though as lessons learned for future Barca deferral wage requests for other players

Grande

Halfway down the page
Is the post where I sit.
There isn't any other post
Quite like it.
It's not at the bottom,
It's not at the top,
But this is the post
Where I always stop.
The post pre that post
Would be less of a fuss
In fact, posting more
Is just preposterous!
The post post the post
Past the post just before,
It should be supposed,
Was a post to abhor …

Withnail

I interpreted option one as in interested still until ETH moves on, I’m over this saga, it’s gotten to the point where I’m not bothered if he doesn’t come, obviously I rather he come, but we need to end this waiting one way or another.
Oh that's not what I took you to mean at all. You mean we should move on immediately? That's option 3.

I still think we'll get it done. There's too many reasons for him not to stay. They want him gone and if he takes another paycut to be back-up CB he's truly insane.

Indy_Red

Only thing that concerns me with this transfer is do we actually need another CB, we have Jones & Bailly already and i would of thought the midfield would of been a bigger priority

UpWithRivers

The only scenario that makes sense at the moment is that Barca are trying to get rid, FDJ is refusing and we are on the sidelines just waiting around just in case. Is this a good transfer strategy?

Godfather

I see the mods are also slowly but surely losing the plot, judging from the title changes. Well who hasn't yet. The smug faced cnut better signs for us soon I'm way too invested in this.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
The only scenario that makes sense at the moment is that Barca are trying to get rid, FDJ is refusing and we are on the sidelines just waiting around just in case. Is this a good transfer strategy?
Barca wants rid, FdJ is refusing until he gets what he’s owed. Man United are waiting as they know something has to give, Frenkie will be yours by the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.