• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Ok let’s all agree… FDJ not coming, fine but not ideal….

FDJ going to Chelsea will make us look like utter idiots when it’s so visible that he is our prime target for who we waited for months!!

I think we won’t go for another midfielder if we don’t get him, ETH said he wants right profile of player only which I fully agree….

May be we do go for Antony and Sheko to offer the deficiencies in midfield (again)….

With defence, Malacia and Martinez will definitely make us more solid that last year….

Sancho, Martial, Rashford 100% will deliver more than last year…. And with addition of Antony and Sheko (if), we will surely be stronger going forward!!

It will be a tough fight for top 4, I see us, Arsenal and Chelsea competing for 4th position with Pool, Shitty and Spurs (assuming Conte doesn’t have a mind blast during season) as a gurantee top 3!!
No thanks :)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Any slight hint from Frenkie's camp that he is at least open to joining us? And I'm not talking about money/wages owed nonsense
:lol: at you dismissing €17m as nonsense.

The fact we’ve perused it for so long and have clearly spoken with his agent on multiple occasions is enough to tell me that he’s interested

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Perhaps we're actually skint now and this is a good facade for us to maintain until the window closes and we've not had to spend anymore money.
It is looking like we are ready to spend around 40 million on an unproven 19-year old striker who might not even help us much this season. Don't think the money is the issue.

LordSpud

Orny confirming Chelsea interest now. Could be dark days ahead but fair play to them for spending upward of £250m in a window while we've spent about £62m

Gurtej

this keeps getting better!! A club in middle of ownership change…. Having someone with zero experience in charge of negotiations….. If they end up getting FDJ, god helps us ..

Roboc7

We’ve been strung along all summer by Barca and De Jong, shouldn’t have been allowed to drag on this long. If Chelsea get a deal done at least that forces us to love on, although probably in panic mode.

sewey89

In all seriousness, if Chelsea close this deal quickly (and that’s a big IF) then it would leave us looking silly

Bogga

So Chelsea are gonna be spunking 50 mil on Cucurella and 70-80 on Fofana... and then another 70 on De Jong?

Zoo

this keeps getting better!! A club in middle of ownership change…. Having someone with zero experience in charge of negotiations….. If they end up getting FDJ, god helps us ..
They have CL and London which seem to be important to him. They are hardly stable though.

sewey89

If there is a feeling that he’s going to Chelsea, from us, then we’ll put a brief out fairly soon.

For the first time in about 3 weeks, it’s genuinely a massive day today for this deal

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The Chelsea interest being concrete hopefully speeds things along abit.

sewey89

Bizarre that people are taking such delight at the deal seemingly being in jeapordy

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Bizarre that people are taking such delight at the deal seemingly being in jeapordy
I think it's more of people realising weeks ago this was probably off and being shot down in this thread.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
No. It didn't make sense cause Chelsea didn't need him. And no genuine sources were saying they were interested until now.
A genuine source said it yesterday, no?

Drizzle

So Chelsea are gonna be spunking 50 mil on Cucurella and 70-80 on Fofana... and then another 70 on De Jong?
That's on top of £80m+ for Sterling and Koulibaly. I mean, it's possible - new owner wanting to make a massive statement etc. But it feels...unlikely.

Mainoldo

Ok. Now we panic
As we’ve seen from this transfer window. Chelsea don’t read the room and I’m pretty sure have no indication that FDJ would prefer to move to them over us. But maybe they will pay his owed wages.

cyberman

The Chelsea interest being concrete hopefully speeds things along abit.
But the same logic applies to Chelsea now. Why would they make a move without knowing if the player he wanted to come?
If they’re in then it means we’re out

DavelinaJolie

I don't take delight in it. It's frustrating as all hell after the last couple of months. But the last couple of days this has been brewing and people didn't want to consider the possibility because of an injury prone 31 year old Kante and a 30 year old Jorginho, both with 1 year left on their contracts.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
13 weeks and he goes to Chelsea we all know we can’t match them when it comes to negotiations and as soon as they ar run for someone they usually get them.

utterly baffling , we should have wrapped this up weeks ago they aren’t in negotiations without knowing if FDJ wants to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.