From Which Club do We Have the Best Track Record of Making Signings From?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ya! Tonight was a poor game tbh.

Quaresma was shaken but Nuno Mendes showed quality.

Jovane has been on an absolute tear as of late.
Nuno Mendes looks superb at left back and it's reported in Portugal that United could look to make a move for the player this summer.

Aouer-United

Blackburn is the club we should never sign from, they all gave us crap, only closest club is Dortmund, I hope it'll change when we sign Sancho and he goes to be one of best signings.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I didn't watch all of it but saw Quaresma's error that lead to their early goal.

Not sure why but had Cabral down as 26/27 but been impressed what i've seen of him this last few weeks. I missed it but guessing he got to re-take the saved penalty?
Ya he retook it and blasted it in!

Only Quaresmas 4th appearance so these mistakes are natural in the development of a young player

SportingCP96

Supports
Nuno Mendes looks superb at left back and it's reported in Portugal that United could look to make a move for the player this summer.
WAYYY too early for him to leave. He literally just turned 18 as well.

If he is smart he stays put at Sporting until he's 20 at the very least

Adnan

Talent Spotter
WAYYY too early for him to leave. He literally just turned 18 as well.

If he is smart he stays put at Sporting until he's 20 at the very least
Maybe sign him and leave him on loan at SCP for a couple of years?

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Ya he retook it and blasted it in!

Only Quaresmas 4th appearance so these mistakes are natural in the development of a young player
I might have seen it wrong as I was fighting a losing battle with my bladder and saw it over my left shoulder but I thought the lad on loan in their goal pulled off an unbelievable save, was it retaken for encroachment in the area, or was the keeper too far off his line? Not that it matters like.

SportingCP96

Supports
I might have seen it wrong as I was fighting a losing battle with my bladder and saw it over my left shoulder but I thought the lad on loan in their goal pulled off an unbelievable save, was it retaken for encroachment in the area, or was the keeper too far off his line? Not that it matters like.
I watched bits and spurts of the first half as It was on my phone while I was at work but just know he scored the second try:wenger:

SportingCP96

Supports
ME personally I don't like that idea. He would be taking up a spot of another player we can develop and make money instead of going through the trials and tribulation with a player that would not even be ours.

I would negotiate a chance with Sporting at first dibs because of the good relations between the clubs but not a buy to loan back option.