front three tactic

McK@n

40 year old Virgin
Well that was painful, but lets see it for what it was. Players didnt turn up and the manager made the wise choice of declaring the league cup as important as the champions league... thats a joke.

My problem comes with the tactis deployed from midfield and forward. Choosing to play 4-5-1 all the time. We look completly stuck to our roles set up by yhe manager. Look at the movement from the front three. Game after game the wingers stay in their roles, hugging the line makeing sure that the build-up goes smoothly, in the final third when the wingers should overload an area or space we just stay put and pass it sideways. I call it sicky-sack-ya (since it will be LVG downfall). With the limited quality in speed and one on one we look to just toothless. If we had messi, ronaldo, neymar this would have been a diffrent story. That quality could have solved it but we dont have them and we can expect the bore-old football to continue untill we unleash our front three to do what they want and try something diffrent. I like the football we play out of defense but after that its boring as fudge.

Mephis excelled at drifting in and about for PSV, now he looks like a 86 year old rapist waiting for any sort of contact from anyone before failing or pass it backwards. Give him time and the role to roam free then i think he will come good. We can buy 3-4 players more but it wont make any diffrence. It will just turn out to be another 86 year old rapist stuck on the wings..

Toughts?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's funnier when Needham does it.

Erictheking7

From the trawler in front of the seagulls.........
Well that was painful, but lets see it for what it was. Players didnt turn up and the manager made the wise choice of declaring the league cup as important as the champions league... thats a joke.

My problem comes with the tactis deployed from midfield and forward. Choosing to play 4-5-1 all the time. We look completly stuck to our roles set up by yhe manager. Look at the movement from the front three. Game after game the wingers stay in their roles, hugging the line makeing sure that the build-up goes smoothly, in the final third when the wingers should overload an area or space we just stay put and pass it sideways. I call it sicky-sack-ya (since it will be LVG downfall). With the limited quality in speed and one on one we look to just toothless. If we had messi, ronaldo, neymar this would have been a diffrent story. That quality could have solved it but we dont have them and we can expect the bore-old football to continue untill we unleash our front three to do what they want and try something diffrent. I like the football we play out of defense but after that its boring as fudge.

Mephis excelled at drifting in and about for PSV, now he looks like a 86 year old rapist waiting for any sort of contact from anyone before failing or pass it backwards. Give him time and the role to roam free then i think he will come good. We can buy 3-4 players more but it wont make any diffrence. It will just turn out to be another 86 year old rapist stuck on the wings..

Toughts?
You call it sticky - sack - ya, I call it shit on a stick. Our attackers are regimented, predictable and scared shitless of making mistakes. If they play to their natural strengths and forget the philosophy then they are likely to be benched or shipped out. We've created a monster :)