Fulham v Brentford, the £160 million match.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Poor quality so far imo, Brentford started well but haven't been able to consistently apply pressure after that.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Having had watched the Championship a fair amount this season I'd like Brentford to go up as they've been the most entertaining to watch.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Both sides are awful, I always struggle watching these lower league games

Nickelodeon

Orange card territory if I’m being generous. Could easily have been red.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Having had watched the Championship a fair amount this season I'd like Brentford to go up as they've been the most entertaining to watch.
But I’ve also been impressed with the way Scott Parker has responded as coach . His team are playing some good stuff

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Given what is at stake, this is a far more meaningful and prestigious game than the FA Cup final. Winner takes all and utter desolation for the team who loses.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Given what is at stake, this is a far more meaningful and prestigious game than the FA Cup final. Winner takes all and utter desolation for the team who loses.
Plus Brentford could lose any one of their front three this offseason to a PL club if they don't go up. It's do or die for them I think.

fps

Could have been a red for Reed. Lack of Mitrovic may do for Fulham here. Onomah was looking good but has been driven back now.

SAFMUTD

Id never seen him play before but Reed seems a really poor player, hasnt made one good thing in all game

Alemar

Plus Brentford could lose any one of their front three this offseason to a PL club if they don't go up. It's do or die for them I think.
They could lose players even if they are promoted - but in this case they will also have funds to make good replacements

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
But I’ve also been impressed with the way Scott Parker has responded as coach . His team are playing some good stuff
Their performance have been on par for sure, if there's ever a final to decide between two evenly matched teams who should go up to the PL this is the one.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Their performance have been on par for sure, if there's ever a final to decide between two evenly matched teams who should go up to the PL this is the one.
I’d add that it’s two very likeable coaches

Wouid have preferred to have at least one team I really dislike

Alemar

Brentford midfield is just hopeless today. It’s like Pereira in poor form would be better...

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
This has a QPR V Derby 2014 Bobby Zamora late goal feel to it. Both teams nervy and dont wan't to take risks until someone makes a mistake at the back.

Nick7

Second part of that half was two teams just cancelling each other out.

Fulham really needed to capitalise on their play at the start of the half.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very, very cagey. Fulham cacking themselves slightly less in the first half, presumably due to experience.

Alemar

At this rate this will go straight to the penalty shootout, and at that stage players may just start shitting themselves... both teams are very afraid to make a mistake here

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Game is dreadful
Exactly this.
I regularly watch league 1 due to my team playing there , but i do struggle with games below the Prem as a neutral.

Brentford are showing none of what brought them to this stage.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is Brentford's defence always this dodgy? While they have not conceded a lot of chances due to their error except the one where they lost the ball thrice in their defensive third early in the half, their defence seems a bit shaky and underconfident.

Robbie Boy

Both sides playing somewhat conservatively which is a shame for the viewers. Both teams, especially Brentford are capable of some sexy football.

Mcking

Brentford have been terrible, Fulham bossing it so far. I'd like Brentford in the Premier League, but I'm struggling to pick them over Fulham based on this game. Wish it was West Brom playing against either of these teams so picking one to win would be easier.

Brentford do have some interesting young players though, their LB looks dynamic.