Fulham v Brentford, the £160 million match.

starman

Oh dear, that's that than. Fulham again :boring:

Let the battle for Benrahma begin, think he ends up at Leicester or Arsenal

Anustart89

This very much. First of all book every keeper with their fake jump to the ground, and then enforce your own rules and give them a yellow card from the first time out. Timewasting really needs to be done with in football.
I'd book any player that touches the ball after it's gone out of play as well. Every throw-in a player grabs the ball, runs back into position and then throws the ball back to where he picked it up from. Yellow for you.

marktan

Fulham, the yo-yo team. Almost nailed on to go straight back down again.

RORY65

Fulham, the yo-yo team. Almost nailed on to go straight back down again.
The first time they came up they stayed up for 13 years and have been in the Premier League for one of the last 6 years, not sure why there are so many posts talking as if they're like Norwich or West Brom.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Okay that Fulham keeper is a Grade A cnut and I hope he concedes 100 goals next season.

Dinghy

Someone need to punch the Fulham-goalie in the face. What a cnut

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Shame that wasn’t 5 minutes earlier

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Brentford GK is good. I know he made a mistake but he has been quite good. Very good off the line and very aggressive as well.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I like how he has gone about his managerial career. This is how new managers should prove themselves, same with Lampard, and not the entitled way Giggs tried to.
Yes I have respect for him going down with them and bringing them back up. Not like the rest of them who don't have the balls Alan Shearer being one example.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I'd book any player that touches the ball after it's gone out of play as well. Every throw-in a player grabs the ball, runs back into position and then throws the ball back to where he picked it up from. Yellow for you.
Yep, so easy to enforce. Players will complain a few games in a row (and that should be a straight yellow without hesitation too), but once everyone learns, it's a very annoying habit done with.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
FFS! Hate these yo-yo clubs like WBA and Fulham getting promoted and relegated every alternate year. Add nothing to the league.

fps

Safe to say recruitment will be everything for Fulham. Total disaster last time out. Brilliant achievement from Parker.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yes I have respect for him going down with them and bringing them back up. Not like the rest of them who don't have the balls Alan Shearer being one example.
Parker has already faced and experienced so many different types of managerial challenges.

Compare that to Giggs who has led his team out perhaps 15 times. Pathetic!

fps

FFS! Hate these yo-yo clubs like WBA and Fulham getting promoted and relegated every alternate year. Add nothing to the league.
Look at Fulham’s record, that’s not correct.

Brophs

The One and Only
Fair play to Joe Bryant for starting the interview with "I'm not a hero" despite the fact that he was the only person in the interview who mentioned him being a hero.

fps

Fair play to Joe Bryant for starting the interview with "I'm not a hero" despite the fact that he was the only person in the interview who mentioned him being a hero.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SAFMUTD

I didnt knew its the 9th championship final for Brentford and that have lost all of them.

Anustart89

Yep, so easy to enforce. Players will complain a few games in a row (and that should be a straight yellow without hesitation too), but once everyone learns, it's a very annoying habit done with.
The problem with all these types of things is that it ends up with players being booked for that thing, and then later on in the game the ref ignores booking him for a shocking foul because he'd have to send him off. A few years ago they were 'clamping down' on dissent, which ended with a lot of players being booked for harassing the refs, but then not booked for tackles later on. For example, in one game Diego Costa was booked for dissent early on, then escaped without a second booking for the tackle below, and then ended up scoring the winner for Chelsea.

arnie_ni

Oh dear, that's that than. Fulham again :boring:

Let the battle for Benrahma begin, think he ends up at Leicester or Arsenal
Is he the guy with the bleached blonde hair?

They had a cb that looked tidy there as well

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
The problem with all these types of things is that it ends up with players being booked for that thing, and then later on in the game the ref ignores booking him for a shocking foul because he'd have to send him off. A few years ago they were 'clamping down' on dissent, which ended with a lot of players being booked for harassing the refs, but then not booked for tackles later on. For example, in one game Diego Costa was booked for dissent early on, then escaped without a second booking for the tackle below, and then ended up scoring the winner for Chelsea.

That's a straight red if anything :lol: Players would learn if they'd get a red card once or twice because of dissent in the beginning of the game, if anything I'd hope. Maybe one day...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why do Fulham get a trophy?! They won a play off, not a title or cup final!!

that’s cheap.

Anustart89

That's a straight red if anything :lol: Players would learn if they'd get a red card once or twice because of dissent in the beginning of the game, if anything I'd hope. Maybe one day...
Yeah, obviously a straight red, but not even a yellow despite a foul being called.

But that's the thing, they never face any consequences because they harass the ref and then they make that tackle and they end up finishing the game on a yellow, so how are they discouraged from harassing the ref then if there's no real consequence to it?

Edit: Just looked it up and Costa also scored the winner in the second game of the season (that he should've been suspended for). If they had drawn those games in Conte's first season and started the league with two points instead of six, who knows how the season would've panned out?