Full time Devils

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Expressions Oozing & Hugh Wizzy (Spurs & Arsenal fans) are the best football youtubers for me.

They’ll rant but it’s never malicious & they aren’t overly negative, more comedic than anything. Particularly Expressions. Him going on Sky Sports & calling Spurs “Bagel FC” (because they’ve got nothing in the middle) was absolutely gold.

Mainoldo

Isn't he the Tottenham guy? I've recently watched one video of him where they lost to Sheffield United . His comments are Gold. :lol: :lol:

Cheekysports also deserve a mention - their videos, travelogues are funny too. I don't know if they stll upload though.
Yeah I was watching that game on his live. His last reaction to their goal was priceless :lol: :lol:

Cheekysport have a podcast but I haven’t seen much ground content like before. I’m talking pre COVID.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Any chance you can show us the evidence? I take it would be all over their financial accounts?
Red Issue posted a great Twitter thread on the con that are fan channels back around March (from memory) but this tweet, after a quick search, was the first result and the first piece of evidence of such operations:

Not hard to connect the dots.

In Rainbows

Red Issue posted a great Twitter thread on the con that are fan channels back around March (from memory) but this tweet, after a quick search, was the first result and the first piece of evidence of such operations:

Isn't that what Mckola talked about? FTD was bought by someone a few years ago and it wasn't the same causing Howson to start his own channel. Now they bought it themselves so they can run it the way they did at the start.

paulscholes18

"Rantsnbants" finally was kicked off from the United Stand, so now I can fully enjoy it without having second thoughts, Flex is a quality presenter and I like a lot of the fans that pop on it often, even though Goldbridge is a bit of a twat at times.

FTD got very stale and unoriginal for the last year and a bit. They were great and the start, Adam is a top guy and I still follow his things from time to time. I was always a bit put off from Howson, due to all these stories how he allegedly used to trick foreign fans into paying ludicrous amounts of money, so that he can provide them with "unique fan experience" or something along those lines.
Good he was a more annoying version of Troopz, wondered why he didn’t have a talk with Flex after the Bournemouth game. Had a look on Twitter for the reason why and saw a video of him saying the only reason Goldbridge likes Shaw is because he’s white. It’s one thing not rating or being critical of performances and it’s another thing to have a clear agenda against a player he shits on Shaw even after a good game.

I’ve been critical of Matic but since January he’s turned it around and been one of our best players and deserved his new contract.

paulscholes18

I liked FTD at the start when it had the 2 guys, but when Adam Mckola took over I stopped watching it as I found him unbearable, I don't mind Goldberg he is a nice dude, very underrated here, apparently if you don't talk all positive about the club then you should be hated for some reason.

I would totally love a redcafe channel, especially if @Damien is involved you'd know it'd be good.
Not sure what he has got to with with it?

Mainoldo

That was about Full time Devils which is very much well known. Hence why they never actually reflect what the fans think unless they want to have a Glazer rant.

As for the United Stand.. like most limited businesses I’m sure we can go on there and see who owns them. So if it’s not in black and white don’t connect imaginary dots.

Mainoldo

Good he was a more annoying version of Troopz, wondered why he didn’t have a talk with Flex after the Bournemouth game. Had a look on Twitter for the reason why and saw a video of him saying the only reason Goldbridge likes Shaw is because he’s white. It’s one thing not rating or being critical of performances and it’s another thing to have a clear agenda against a player he shits on Shaw even after a good game.

I’ve been critical of Matic but since January he’s turned it around and been one of our best players and deserved his new contract.
He didn’t actually say that. He said he has an unconscious bias which is true. But I don’t agree he has a racial bias for Shaw, that was utterly stupid. He wasn’t kicked off either. He left to do his own thing, like Howson does as I’m sure they have a lot of media friends who give them good advice.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Honestly, can't knock the hustle. Its not like Howson forced them to hand over cash.

If people really want a Man Utd tour of Manchester its not hard: Spend an afternoon on google. You can put a tour route together yourself without much fuss. If you choose to pay someone that's your call. I wouldn't personally. If you do though, you can only blame yourself if you're not happy with what you get.

In terms of FTD it was a good thing. Especially back in the dark days of Moyes, FTD was the first place I saw anyone say 'this man isn't up to it.' It was refreshing. We were all pretending everything was okay cos Fergie said so and then boom, Andy Tate kicked the doors off. I think for that reason I followed them. Never really signed on to the other United YouTube channels. It was a good run but everything has its time, right?

I'm just glad we're getting more United Hour pods these days. That'll fill the gap nicely. ;)
Glad to be of service!

Ive never watched that much of our YouTube stuff but from the bits Ive seen over the years I always thought FTD was decent enough and seemed like proper fans opinions at least - never liked United Stand, always seemed very clickbaity and trying to be controversial for the sake of it

Anyway seems FTD is not really dead - just being rebranded

Affirmation

For all those that don't know, FTD was owned by a specific company and many on the channel were unhappy with that and the way it was being run. Hence why Howson went off to start a new channel called Stretford Paddock which was intended to reflect more of what FTD used to. However the company that owned FTD has now sold it and Stretford Paddock has took it over and absorbed it with the current channel being independently ran by Howson, McKola, Jay and Joe with the vision of it being "for the fans".

In regards to The United Stand, its a pathetic channel run by someone who's sole aim was to widen his brand by using the club and its fans solely as a vehicle for his career. Put it this way, that channel has personally abused and encouraged the abuse of players and had a presenter on their who clearly didn't know much about the club and was using it also to soley widen his brand. It has also previously been exposed that both those presenters on there who are from London are not even Manchester United fans either which obviously isn't surprising.

Based Adnan

For all those that don't know, FTD was owned by a specific company and many on the channel were unhappy with that and the way it was being run. Hence why Howson went off to start a new channel called Stretford Paddock which was intended to reflect more of what FTD used to. However the company that owned FTD has now sold it and Stretford Paddock has took it over and absorbed it with the current channel being independently ran by Howson, McKola, Jay and Joe with the vision of it being "for the fans".

In regards to The United Stand, its a pathetic channel run by someone who's sole aim was to widen his brand by using the club and its fans solely as a vehicle for his career. Put it this way, that channel has personally abused and encouraged the abuse of players and had a presenter on their who clearly didn't know much about the club and was using it also to soley widen his brand. It has also previously been exposed that both those presenters on there who are from London are not even Manchester United fans either which obviously isn't surprising.
Well said

SuperiorXI

Source(s)?

Mainoldo

I don’t think Flex and Rants have ever denied not being from Manchester. I mean listen to their accents. Also I don’t think it’s cool to criticise people from not being from Manchester when we are a global supported team and have many members from the Cafe that are from all over the world. We embrace all fans from all areas.

The rest of your ‘opinions’ Are just not true. We on this forum as a collective do exactly what these fans channels have been doing. There’s are just visual.

Affirmation

I don’t think Flex and Rants have ever denied not being from Manchester. I mean listen to their accents. Also I don’t think it’s cool to criticise people from not being from Manchester when we are a global supported team and have many members from the Cafe that are from all over the world. We embrace all fans from all areas.

The rest of your ‘opinions’ Are just not true. We on this forum as a collective do exactly what these fans channels have been doing. There’s are just visual.
I should make it clear that I am in no way disregarding their apparent support for the club 'just because their not from Manchester'. I'm actually not from Manchester either so I would be criticizing myself if I were to believe in such a silly notion. I was merely just making a comment about how those two presenters have previously had their support for the club exposed and I couldn't recall their names so I referred to them as the"two presenters from London", that's all. Plus I wasn't surprised considering some of the nonsense they have previously spouted on that channel, as I mentioned it vary's from abusing players and making outlandish claims which ultimately fit in well with the overall theme of it.

freeurmind

weak willed

Goldbridge is that you?

Amarsdd

This.
I used to follow FTD regularly a while back and would only regularly tune into their podcast last couple of years. Always thought the majority of them were very sensible lads. As for United Stand, Flex is the only one that is tolerable/likable. I just feel they modelled themselves around AFTV to attract opposition fans rather than United fans. I can't fault them for the hustle but its just not for me.

Mainoldo

I should make it clear that I am in no way disregarding their apparent support for the club 'just because their not from Manchester'. I'm actually not from Manchester either so I would be criticizing myself if I were to believe in such a silly notion. I was merely just making a comment about how those two presenters have previously had their support for the club exposed and I couldn't recall their names so I referred to them as the"two presenters from London", that's all. Plus I wasn't surprised considering some of the nonsense they have previously spouted on that channel, as I mentioned it vary's from abusing players and making outlandish claims which ultimately fit in well with the overall theme of it.
That’s fine but I don’t know what you mean about exposed? Your not from Manchester as you said. So if you had an opinion that was negative or if you didn’t like a certain players is it okay to say it’s not a true option because your from London? (As an example).

Green_Red

Goldbridge killed the media channel. Great victory for him. Was fed up of Full Time Devils propaganda. They got what they deserved. Happy for Flex and Goldbridge.
How do you figure that? Goldbridge whinges about fecking everything, FTD have ex players like the King himself on... hardly even in the same league.

Based Adnan

How do you figure that? Goldbridge whinges about fecking everything, FTD have ex players like the King himself on... hardly even in the same league.
FTD got fecking Bobby Charlton on for a fancam. Their peak will always be higher and better than United Stand. Hopefully Stretford Paddock can get back to that.

roseguy64

I'm glad FTD have been taken over again now. Don't think Sam will be able to come back. His Man Utd gig probably prevents that.

Hopefully means though that the content will be better and some of the previous regulars are able to make appearances.

Lynty

Howson is the Caf personified.

Armchair manager with a hard-on for academy prospects, some dodgy team selections and dismisses other fans comments as if he knows better.

Saying that, you can see his passion for the club and he's mildly entertaining. I still watch a video once a week and I'm sure that's all that really matters to him.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Howson is the Caf personified.

Armchair manager with a hard-on for academy prospects, some dodgy team selections and dismisses other fans comments as if he knows better.

Saying that, you can see his passion for the club and he's mildly entertaining. I still watch a video once a week and I'm sure that's all that really matters to him.
You just know he’s putting Tuanzebe over Lindelof & McTominay over Matic at DM :lol:

Affirmation

Just so use know, both Sam and Ian along with the other regulars are coming back to contribute to the Stretford Paddock channel at least every Thursday apparently, so there's that to be happy about if you were a long time viewer of FTD.

Matst1

"Rantsnbants" finally was kicked off from the United Stand, so now I can fully enjoy it without having second thoughts, Flex is a quality presenter and I like a lot of the fans that pop on it often, even though Goldbridge is a bit of a twat at times.

FTD got very stale and unoriginal for the last year and a bit. They were great and the start, Adam is a top guy and I still follow his things from time to time. I was always a bit put off from Howson, due to all these stories how he allegedly used to trick foreign fans into paying ludicrous amounts of money, so that he can provide them with "unique fan experience" or something along those lines.
Cant stand that "Rants" guy, speaks like a 12 year old trying to impress his older brothers mates.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
McKola is from Birmingham isn't he?

pastyfool

Good luck to them.
If it's not your cup of tea you don't have to watch.

'but I don't fu*king want guitar lessons!'

Stacks

Expressions Oozing & Hugh Wizzy (Spurs & Arsenal fans) are the best football youtubers for me.

They’ll rant but it’s never malicious & they aren’t overly negative, more comedic than anything. Particularly Expressions. Him going on Sky Sports & calling Spurs “Bagel FC” (because they’ve got nothing in the middle) was absolutely gold.
He's funny.
any evidence or sources? anyone can make claims or spread rumors
Goldbridge is annoying as hell. Flex is cool. United Stand is actually bigger now. FTD got overtaken. I think Full Time devils is more backed and associated with the club

always_hoping

Isn’t he married with kids?

Apparently Rants was kicked off for saying Goldbridge only rates Shaw because he’s white :lol:
And according to Rants Solskjaer only got the job because he was white. About time they got rid of the worn out gimmick that is Rants. The clueless Saeed is the next that should be let go. Ricky is worth keeping for a laugh. Flex, Sophie, Adam are the only ones that talk sense and don't have agendas.

paulscholes18

And according to Rants Solskjaer only got the job because he was white. About time they got rid of the worn out gimmick that is Rants. The clueless Saeed is the next that should be let go. Ricky is worth keeping for a laugh. Flex, Sophie, Adam are the only ones that talk sense and don't have agendas.
Only been watching them since after the Norwich game
I find him Saeed funny, the lengths he goes to defend his Harry Beckenbauer is amazing.

Undecided on Ricky, the way he talks about keeping it simple I’m sure he wants us to go back to the slow, safe, risk free passing like it was under LVG.

Agree about Flex, Sophie & Adam I also like KG

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don't like them, tbh. Something about the two main guys put me off.

:lol:

roseguy64

I think Full Time devils is more backed and associated with the club
True. They've had two past regulars go on to work with Utd and get interviews with past players. Plus Lingard is associated via his brother I think.

StephenH

Happy to answer any and all questions if people are civil. All I/we do is try and make content to be proud of, I spend weeks sorting research for history videos that do feck all views, I have ex-Liverpool player on Howard Gayle to speak about racism in the game, or Shaun Goater, to speak about his time at United. It's very easy to assume people chase the views - or do things that garner so-called traction, but the truth couldn't be further.

I'd rather have peace than the petty arguments all the time. We've taken over FTD. It'll be called Stretford Paddock. We're hoping to keep the spirit of what made FTD so much fun back when it began.

All I wanna do is make content for United fans, which I do sincerely, I don't want oppo fans on there. We've made a non-league team that I'm using as an opportunity to learn more about the game. Been a good laugh and a good challenge so far.

Hopefully some of you can check it out, hopefully some will like it. Won't be for everyone, but that's life, init.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

I am not always in agreement with Goldbridge or the way he goes about things but you are exactly the type of person he talks about sometimes that has their nose up their arse because they live or come from Manchester. Do you think we're a global club because we're the biggest club in Manchester?

Just so use know, both Sam and Ian along with the other regulars are coming back to contribute to the Stretford Paddock channel at least every Thursday apparently, so there's that to be happy about if you were a long time viewer of FTD.
And here it is. You are clearly biased against the UTS. I used to watch FTD for a long time before the UTS was big but they became boring quickly and their corporate approach was easy to see. One thing the UTS stand does not shirk away from is addressing the real issues at the club.

I wish people would stop posting their opinion as if it's fact or as if they've uncovered some bigger-than-life conspiracy in the style of Sherlock Holmes.

Affirmation

Happy to answer any and all questions if people are civil. All I/we do is try and make content to be proud of, I spend weeks sorting research for history videos that do feck all views, I have ex-Liverpool player on Howard Gayle to speak about racism in the game, or Shaun Goater, to speak about his time at United. It's very easy to assume people chase the views - or do things that garner so-called traction, but the truth couldn't be further.

I'd rather have peace than the petty arguments all the time. We've taken over FTD. It'll be called Stretford Paddock. We're hoping to keep the spirit of what made FTD so much fun back when it began.

All I wanna do is make content for United fans, which I do sincerely, I don't want oppo fans on there. We've made a non-league team that I'm using as an opportunity to learn more about the game. Been a good laugh and a good challenge so far.

Hopefully some of you can check it out, hopefully some will like it. Won't be for everyone, but that's life, init.
Personally I think this was the best thing to happen to the channel in a while, it's great to know that it will actually be run by fans and that you can put a face to the channel instead of some unknown company running it. Been a longtime FTD viewer and I've enjoyed the content Paddock has been doing since its creation so I'm excited to see what use can do with this new opportunity. I do have a quick question though, I know the usual contributors will be returning but will those who have been featured on FTD recently be making appearances as well?

StephenH

Personally I think this was the best thing to happen to the channel in a while, it's great to know that it will actually be run by fans and that you can put a face to the channel instead of some unknown company running it. Been a longtime FTD viewer and I've enjoyed the content Paddock has been doing since its creation so I'm excited to see what use can do with this new opportunity. I do have a quick question though, I know the usual contributors will be returning but will those who have been featured on FTD recently be making appearances as well?
Yeh, we're trying to find formats that allow for even more people in than usual. I hate Skype - so I would like to restrict those, if I can, albeit - not many options in lockdown - but hopefully we're gonna find ways for people to send us videos that we can get into streams etc. We're aiming for 4 uploads on YouTube per day. So loads of scope.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Had never heard of Stretford Paddock until yesterday, but I did watch FTD now and again and I quite like your '5 things we learned' match reviews. I'll give the new channel a go when it's up and running.