Fun with animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky Melinky

:lol::lol:

Absolute quality - Kinky you've mastered this game! actions and all!
Takes a feckin age man. Seriously. The bloody server on that site is all over the shop. It's up one minute and down the next which is a bit shit - but lots of fun it has to be said

Spoony

The People's President
Takes a feckin age man. Seriously. The bloody server on that site is all over the shop. It's up one minute and down the next which is a bit shit - but lots of fun it has to be said
Tell me about it. I lost my animation - I did a VidaRed confronts MJS. It had everything from bananas, racism, the Indian and US armies, Helen Mirren and Mahatama Gandhi.

Kinky Melinky

It's funny really because it was that real typical English drama type where expressions speak louder than words......and then out of nowhere it turned into one of those weird black comedies where the audience are laughing at stuff that isn't necessarily funny. A little Erie

Kinky Melinky

Tell me about it. I lost my animation - I did a VidaRed confronts MJS. It had everything from bananas, racism, the Indian and US armies, Helen Mirren and Mahatama Gandhi.
You should try it again. There are ways around avoiding losing your animation. It's still dead slow though. I wonder does upgrading to the premium account mean a better setup ? Perhaps you can download the program to your computer, do all the scenes and then upload it when you're done

Kinky Melinky

The accents make some of these, hearing some of the arguements out loud make them all the funnier!
So true. When you're reading an E-fight you soak it up so differently to when you hear it. It just shows you how spastic it all is at times

Spoony

The People's President
So true. When you're reading an E-fight you soak it up so differently to when you hear it. It just shows you how spastic it all is at times
I reckon there should be an animation option at the bottom of every thread. And I've had some mad rants aimed in my direction. It's a shame no one's gone mental at me for ages.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
That's pretty cool. Hopefully they will start using this in video games. When you name your character, it would be smart if other characters in the game actually call your character by the chosen name throughout the game

Kinky Melinky

I was trying my hardest to find a thread that was quite like the Rubber Indian one where he knew the ways of the left footed penalty taker.......which might I add was one of the most spasticated things I have ever heard. Mind you, had I read it I may have just brushed it off.

I couldn't find a good one on one arguement, so the best one I could find was Merman Vs Dr. Dwayne. It was easy to find. I just went into search and put Merman's name in the name-field and "Religion" in the other field :)

Spoony

The People's President
I was trying my hardest to find a thread that was quite like the Rubber Indian one where he knew the ways of the left footed penalty taker.......which might I add was one of the most spasticated things I have ever heard. Mind you, had I read it I may have just brushed it off.

I couldn't find a good one on one arguement, so the best one I could find was Merman Vs Dr. Dwayne. It was easy to find. I just went into search and put Merman's name in the name-field and "Religion" in the other field :)
Here. . . Brad's apology.

Brad's Apology-

Well not quite, this is only the internet after all, but not even trying to be funny here for once, I honestly cannot go on with this situation

I know you're only some mysterious internet person I've never met nor likely to meet, but the fact you will not speak to me at all has genuinely fecked with me. I'm really not a bad person, and for someone like you to not want to have anything to do with me, that hits me extremely hard

I'm a straight kind of guy. I'm a little bit arrogant, I'm a little bit shy, I'm always trying to be jokey, but never trying to offend. I'm not scared to tell pricks to feck off. I know I took the joking too far with you, I didn't know when to stop. But to not speak at all, I just cannot accept a blanket response. It seems over the top, frankly I'd prefer you called me a wanker every post

This is my last attempt to try and rectify this. I profusely apologise for what I did, and just wish we could forget it and move on. I've lost my enjoyment posting on this board in recent times because of it, that's how much it means

Well there you go, please say something in response, even if it's to rinse the piss out of me for acting like a bellend. I'd rather face the humiliation from the people on here and be forced to leave in embarrasment than go on with you not acknowledging a word I say

Brad
And DA2 - I think I used to really wind him up for being a total spastic.

DA2's Rant-

You know Spoony I have to admit I find all your resentment of me and obvious social inadequacy extremely sexually arousing....... in fact Im wet through now just typing this. The thought of your fat, spotty body writhing in pleasure as I do you over and over again from behind sends electricty through my aching flesh...... I close my eyes and imagine you on your knees pleasuring me as I then take my throbbing member out and shoot my hot sticky load over your thick rimmed, NHS prescription glasses...... my God im in ectasy!!

Im very adventurous and willing to explore my submisive side so if you like I can even pander to your inferiority complex and call you "Mr President" so as to make you feel as important in real life as you do on the internet. Am I making you hot ........ "Mr President"???

When can we meet you internet deity!?!?!

DA2

Kinky Melinky

Here. . . Brad's apology.

And DA2 - I think I used to really wind him up for being a total spastic.
Hang on a second........is this apology for real ? When did this happen and how the feck did I miss it ? I'm beginning to think I miss about 60% of what happens on here

Kinky Melinky

What was the context ? Obviously he was rude to someone but who was refusing to post back to Brad ? Brad is American isn't he ?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Hang on a second........is this apology for real ? When did this happen and how the feck did I miss it ? I'm beginning to think I miss about 60% of what happens on here
It was real and after his falling out with Laura I think. Not unlike that effeminate bloke who went mental on YouTube urging people not to be nasty to Britney Spears.

What was the context ? Obviously he was rude to someone but who was refusing to post back to Brad ? Brad is American isn't he ?
Isn't he a Rochdale cowboy? Not a yank anyway.

Kinky Melinky

I always get Brad and Jason mixed up (I realise they wouldn't even sound similar if you had a speech problem). Are either of them American ?

Kinky Melinky

Ah ok now I'm clear. Brad made that outstanding post in the Main forum about the players we've missed out on, and how it turned out for the best. One of the finest pieces I've read on here to be fair - but the apology ? Well......a little gay really. I bet he know it too ;)

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Jason is from the US. Brad is from Rochdale. Both sound like Stephen Hawking apparently.

A bit gay doesn't real full describe it BTW

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

My head hurts from making this one. I'm not sure it makes sense or if it even did in the first place.

They couldn't pronounce Zidane so I used Zizou instead.

Kinky Melinky

My head hurts from making this one. I'm not sure it makes sense or if it even did in the first place.

They couldn't pronounce Zidane so I used Zizou instead.
:lol:

I feckin love Rubber Chiefs outfit. It cracks me up every time I see it. Keep them coming for Rubber Chief man. This stuff is priceless

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The pure flow of crap is stunning :lol:

And why was he going on about squirrels?

Status
Not open for further replies.