GAA Thread 2022

cyberman

Donegal have this new habit of playing well, getting ahead and freezing at any sort of comeback even when they should be comfortable

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Clifford is going down as the greatest of all time, isn’t he?

What a highlight reel he already has and he’s only getting started. A few Celtic Crosses in his back pocket over the next 6-8 years and his career will be very healthy-looking indeed.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Clifford is going down as the greatest of all time, isn’t he?

What a highlight reel he already has and he’s only getting started. A few Celtic Crosses in his back pocket over the next 6-8 years and his career will be very healthy-looking indeed.
He's a machine built for this game

padzilla

Hipster
Exciting end to the Galway Wexford match but I wonder how many other frees will be overturned this season for taking too long.
Not too many I suspect.

Charlie Foley

Suffocating second half from Kerry. Midfield dominance basically cut the pitch in half. Cork have things to build on though

Deery

Dreary
This game is over already as well, what a shite day for GAA.

Roll on Derry v Donegal tomorrow.

Deery

Dreary
Are there GAA rivers?
Not sure but it’s on Sky Sports Arena so you should be able to stream that. Not up on the whole streaming end of things though.

Derry just whipped Clare 5:13 to 2:08.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
@Charlie Foley I thought you were American. You follow GAA?

Man must love his football. American football, soccer football, Gaelic football lol!

padzilla

Hipster
I know it's not going to happen but Galway would be well within their rights not to take to the pitch for extra time after that eye-gouge - one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in sport.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I know it's not going to happen but Galway would be well within their rights not to take to the pitch for extra time after that eye-gouge - one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in sport.
Ah the GAA is a disgrace. They make that shite inevitable for literally doing nothing when two players were punching the heads off each other 10 minutes before the end. Two minutes later a player got a yellow for kicking a ball into an empty net after the whistle.

padzilla

Hipster
Three players sent off in total and both teams are back to full strength and extra time starts late because the referee has to fill out forms on the pitch. You couldn't make it up.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Three players sent off in total and both teams are back to full strength and extra time starts late because the referee has to fill out forms on the pitch. You couldn't make it up.
Sometimes they're an amazing oganisation but they segue into Father Ted seamlessly.