Gabriel Martinelli

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Another youth player glowingly positive about Paul Pogba? Imagine my surprise.

AshRK

Nice interview. I don't know how long Arsenal can hold him but the boy is talented and the logical thing for Arsenal's new manager would be to sell one of Lacazatte or Aubameyang and promote this kid and use those funds to strengthen the defense. Very curious to see how his career develops.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
His poor touch should have been stopped by Kante, but after the slip his composure was top notch, exciting player to watch.

OL29

Looks like the real deal unfortunately. Can’t wait for the inevitable week to week comparisons with Greenwood :boring:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Great talent, plays with a lot of hunger and determination.

ArjenIsM3

He'd have had no chance whatsoever had Kante not done a Stevie G so probably the luckiest goal he'll ever score in that regard but good finish nonetheless.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Still only 18, and has already scored something like 10 goals in his debut season. Absolutely baffled why Man Utd rejected him. As a striker and looking at the stats he is clearly better than Martial. His defensive play is brilliant, and his pace is phenomenal.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Still only 18, and has already scored something like 10 goals in his debut season. Absolutely baffled why Man Utd rejected him. As a striker he is clearly better than Martial. His defensive play is brilliant, and his pace is phenomenal.
We what?
edit: Just saw that. Had no idea. Gutted.

Yeah, he looks a player. Took his goal excellently tonight.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Still only 18, and has already scored something like 10 goals in his debut season. Absolutely baffled why Man Utd rejected him. As a striker and looking at the stats he is clearly better than Martial. His defensive play is brilliant, and his pace is phenomenal.
Looking at the stats Ciro Immobile is clearly better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
If he keeps this up there will be rumblings about cashing in on Auba to fund a new centre of defence. I'm not necessarily against that.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If he keeps this up there will be rumblings about cashing in on Auba to fund a new centre of defence. I'm not necessarily against that.
Lacazette is average though - why would you even keep him? Does he do anything? I know Auba wants to go but still

passing-wind

Auba is comfortably your best striker and one of the best in the league. I don't think you can sacrifice his proficiency for a relatively unproven u19 prospect.

I do like the look of Martinelli he seems to have alot of dynamics to his game which is integral for the modern forward. He also plays with a careless mentality which is priceless as if he doesn't feel any pressure. The mis-touch he took in the goal is actually what caused Kante to stumble, I think if he had controlled it perfectly Ngolo would have intercepted the play.

What makes you laugh even more is that supposedly he triled for us 4 times and we passed up the opportunity. Also makes me laugh when we released McNeil and favoured someone like Chong. We are not just inept with our first team but also in the youth ranks but these things happen.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Well I can see Auba agitating for a move if a big European club comes calling. The feckers who run the club don't care about results so much as saving cash and cashing in on assets.

Fridge chutney

Well I can see Auba agitating for a move if a big European club comes calling. The feckers who run the club don't care about results so much as saving cash and cashing in on assets.
Arsenal is a big European club!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not sure who will turn out to be the better player, but dont feel bad about saying Martinelli is more first team ready right now, mostly because of the pace. Greenwood is brilliant, but his style lends itself to not instantly breaking through like Rashford did (or Martinelli now). Martinelli has explosive pace, Greenwood is more rounded and quick enough, just not quite explosive (which leads to more quieter games while they're young and growing).

montpelier

Anyway, jammiest length of the field goal ever seen that one.

Mainly uses his shins and knees for the first 50 yards, and who is it that falls over? which is funny, tbf

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Anyway, jammiest length of the field goal ever seen that one.

Mainly uses his shins and knees for the first 50 yards, and who is it that falls over? which is funny, tbf
"Best and nicest midfielder in the world" Kante.

Not a word was said about it after the game BTW.

Decomposing In Paris

Saw this on Twitter

Gabriel Martinelli today: • 90 minutes played • Second least touches out of any outfield player (37) • Lost the most duels of any player (15) • 8 accurate passes (57% success rate) • 0/3 accurate crosses • 0/3 successful dribbles • 1 goal scored from an error