Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Cina

I know, I know but I still felt like it needed to be posted in here.
Why? it's so bad, it's embarrassing. Why post it in the first place if you didn't think it would be funny? Take it down, please.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
At least we're on a new page now, away from that shit.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If the criticism continues, I'm going to have to quote it on every new page.

acnumber9

Quite boring I thought. The show has far too many characters. I know it needs to because the book needs these characters but it makes it hard to translate to television for me. I do like the show but it's not the classic many seem to think for me.

Cina

Quite boring I thought. The show has far too many characters. I know it needs to because the book needs these characters but it makes it hard to translate to television for me. I do like the show but it's not the classic many seem to think for me.
They've also left out quite a few big(ish) characters from the book, it just shows how enormous it is.

I feel for people who haven't read the book though, cause it must be a nightmare remembering/figuring out who is who at times, and who they're related to, what their role is etc.

Cina

It always starts out slow anyway, it was just a case of getting back into the swing of things for (most of) the plots.

It'll be better when they dedicate episodes to specific plots instead of throwing them all in the same episodes anyway, which i'm sure they'll do.

Cina

Why did you quote that? It annoys me to even look at it, in fact, I'm going to Ad Block that bitch, it's one of the shittest pictures I've ever seen.

Minkaro

How is @cersei_shmircei responding to Daenerys, when she clearly tagged cersai_shmirsei?

This confuses and enrages me.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why did the zombie things at the start not kill the fat guy?
This talks about the books but contains info that will clearly no longer be in the show because they've skipped over it/changed it. Just noting in case I get Wibbled.

The writers kind of ignored that didn't they. There was meant to be a battle on the Fist Of The First Men that they completely ignored. I think they went for an epic ending to Season 2 with all the Wights and White Walkers walking past Tarly towards the wall but kind of got themselves in a jam because Samwell never got himself in that situation in the first place in the books. Not to that extent anyway.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
:lol: Seems like I won't have to quote it myself after all

Bear Attack

I think this show would be very enjoyable if watched all in one go. The writers definitely need to figure out what works on page does not necessarily work on stage. Watching episodes a week apart makes it hard to follow because it feels like there are half a dozen new oddball characters introduced every episode. Reminds me of my experience reading Infinite Jest.

Revan

Assumptionman
Decent epusode I would say, with a very good ending. Having read the books, I am really expecting that this season will be the best in the show. Also, missed Danny.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about the Giant.

It's not every day you see one of those.

Hopefully he stands next to the midget at some point.

Zen

I was expecting the same, no reason, never read the book, just expected it. Bigger and bolder and all that.

Cali Red

Thought the episode was very good overall. Set up lots of story lines for the season. The Tywin/Tyrion thing should play out fun. And there are still plenty left to develop.