Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Reddy Rederson

:lol: Brave man. 6 weeks is possibly pushing your luck too far unless you're planning on avoiding the internet entirely. People will be posting that shit everywhere, Youtube comment sections, titles of unrelated videos, gamer tags. Trolls gonna troll and that's before you get into websites spoiling stuff. Then there's people and their big mouths, you will get people that don't even watch the show asking people that do watch it questions just about things they've heard so they can seem in the know.

You're walking into a hellish nightmare and I wish you luck.
Ive done it every year. Only spoiler I ever got was for season one. One of those "You wont believe who just got killed!" click bait ads, only it had the fecking guys picture in the box :lol:. The one fecking time click bait gives away the story without clicking it. :lol:. Bastards.

I dont know, even before netflix started its binge watch craze I was already into it. I dont watch any serial shows week to week now. It can make navigating the internet a tense experience though :lol:.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I feel like this is the most anticipated season premier (and season) ever. Think the break last year helped build this.

Sylar

First episode since it went live at 2am that I can't watch ddu to a flight

Will be watching either at 5am or 9am ugh

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Must remember to not open this thread when I visit the caf first thing in the morning. No tags please.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I have a good river. See your messages.
Please.
I feel like this is the most anticipated season premier (and season) ever. Think the break last year helped build this.
Nearly rivals the hype of the Buu Saga coming to Toonami in the very early 00s. Nearly.
Must remember to not open this thread when I visit the caf first thing in the morning. No tags please.
You could always ask to be threadbanned just in case.

Cloud7

As it turns out my TV provider is giving us HBO free for this weekend, so I’m safe for tonight until I can order it properly tomorrow :D

Trizy

I don't see why they can't just show the show at the same time. Gonna have to avoid social media all day tomorrow because no doubt some feck will have a spoiler up.

Facebook status: ''[insert GOT character name] nooo :(''

Pricks.

Sylar

I don't see why they can't just show the show at the same time. Gonna have to avoid social media all day tomorrow because no doubt some feck will have a spoiler up.

Facebook status: ''[insert GOT character name] nooo :(''

Pricks.
They do.

Samid

I don't understand why they have to show it in American prime time when all they actors and locations are European.

SPOILER TAG request - S08E01 about to air

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Given the unprecedented level of anticipation and the UK air time being later than in the US can we ask that we all use spoiler tags for 24hrs for all discussion after we watch this episode please?

Sylar

Given the unprecedented level of anticipation and the UK air time being later than in the US can we ask that we all use spoiler tags for 24hrs for all discussion after we watch this episode please?
Ok

Samid

After much deliberation I've decided I won't watch the final season until GRRM has completed A Song of Ice and Fire so that the lame tv series doesn't ruin the book experience.

Art Vandelay

I did that with the previous seasons, and avoided any spoilers, but I'm not brave enough to try this season!

It doesn't help with YouTube recommendations on the front page posting stuff related to the newest GoT eps. I didn't watch the new Dragonball Super movie straight away and I was constantly having spoilers on the front page from people who had seen it. They were already posting clips of said movie a few days after it being released!
Oh yeah, I had the last season of Vikings ruined for me because Youtube kept recommending spoiler videos with exactly what happens in the title of the video.

Loublaze

ATLien
I don't understand why they have to show it in American prime time when all they actors and locations are European.
Because the American audience is where most of the business is. It is after all an American production

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I've got Sky so I'll be watching it on that but are there any rivers available that I can save as a favourite for future if I'm not at home but want to watch it live on a laptop?

PM's would be welcomed. Mods delete if against the rules.

Norris

Wow, pretty interesting start. So many reunions. The one at the end takes the cake though.
It will be interesting to see what Jon Snow will now do with the info that Sam has passed on. Sad on Sam too, poor lad was heartbroken.