Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

LARulz

fecking typical. They'll end this White Walker march in about 5 mins of episode time. It should be impossible to kill him, or at least as easily as they are making out.

If the Night King can see what's coming then it makes no sense to just walk into an obvious trap.

Fuming

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I love Tormund.

I’m enjoying this episode so far. Setting it up nicely for the big battle.

LARulz

So you're fuming about something that hasn't happened ?
Cos they've ruined the fight. Now obviously I hope it's a red herring and won't but imagine with Bran being involved in that discussion, it will follow that exact plan.

Norris

That was an excellent episode (I'm assuming we don't need to use spoilers now?).

The writing is still awful and if the first episode was all about re-unions, the second was all about vouching for each other.
Really good build up, got a small glimpse into what awaits for episode 3 and my god, April 28th cannot come soon enough :drool:

Moiraine

Much much better Episode from the first one.

how old is Arya in the show by the way?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hey guys remember all these characters, here’s a big reunion so you feel bad when some of them die soon.

Kazi

That was actually worse than ep1

Ep1 had fallen into Harry Potter territory. We’ve now dipped into Twilight

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think Jon is going to have to kill Dany. She’ll go a bit too far.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Better than the first but 1/3 of the season has gone. If it was a 10 episode season then I’d be more confident, but at the moment there’s far too much to get through in 4 episodes, despite the extended length.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Hey guys remember all these characters, here’s a big reunion so you feel bad when some of them die soon.
:lol: That's exactly it. The show has become the walking dead.

Still, decent episode all in all, they've had to build up to the battle. The writing is shit, the big reveals have been poorly done, but next weeks battle will surely make it all right again :drool:

Fuming.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Just me that didnt like this episode at all? so many scenes dragged out that didn't need to be. The writing has gone downhill so much its sad to see how badly the writers needed GRRM. I know the next episode will be a lot better just for the fact the stakes are really high. But even the talking episodes in the earlier seasons of the series were a thousand times better than this.

Tarrou

no matter what happens people are going to lose their shit with the ending, guaranteed

I'm looking forward to that more than finding out what happens

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The writing is noticeably worse this season. Some of the scenes were completely unnecessary & the dialogue “very bad”.

Tormund still great though :lol:

hobbers

Honestly could have cut down these first two episodes into one slightly longer one.

Most of the first episode is just filler given all the necessary parts are in episode 2.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
no matter what happens people are going to lose their shit with the ending, guaranteed

This is true.

I actually prefer those who still defend it to those who bitch, it's brilliant fun watching excuses being made.

There's absolutely no ending here that will make much sense or satisfy even half the fans. I can't wait :lol:

Cloud7

No matter what happens, redcafe is going to hate it. You can almost guarantee that :lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Some of you guys are some right dour cnuts. That was a great episode, and a necessary one considering there's a lot of characters that are going to die in the next few episodes. Every episode can't be Hardhome.

Sylar

Yep enjoyed it. Built up and Gave us a few more reunions and let it know that shit just got real.
Expecting half the cast to be wiped as their plan fails or cos dany or jon does something stupid

Also winter has come
And so did Arya

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Yep.

It happens with everything that becomes extremely popular. If something happens which isn't in the fans expectations or thought process, it's disliked. Only thing I can think of that's avoided this is Marvel films..

Norris

I think Jon is going to have to kill Dany. She’ll go a bit too far.
That's a solid point. Good chance she will get jealous seeing as she has been fighting for 8 seasons now to make her claim to the Iron Throne. Suddenly realizing that she is no longer the first legitimate heir to the throne is likely to see her plot something against Jon.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We have a Ghost sighting people!

I liked that episode a lot. Built up some emotional connection to the main characters right before some or even most might die in the next episode.

Cloud7

Brienne is such a likeable character. I really enjoyed that scene with that smile on her face.