Game of thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can’t believe the sheer balls of you :mad:

You really fecking spoiled that you cnut.

And you were so cnutish when asked to change it too...

You cnut
I mean nobody is going to actually spoiler things on purpose are they. They're all going to be accidental and of course a lot of it is down to individual interpretation on what counts as spoiling.

I've not threadbanned anybody myself but I understand the reasoning. What Maxi did was fairly innocent but he still watched the preview and commented on what it showed happened or looked like happened and some people (myself included) don't watch previews or trailers because it often shows too much and they enjoy being surprised. There's clearly just a stance of better safe than sorry as some people do it unintentionally.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I mean nobody is going to actually spoiler things on purpose are they. They're all going to be accidental and of course a lot of it is down to individual interpretation on what counts as spoiling.

I've not threadbanned anybody myself but I understand the reasoning. What Maxi did was fairly innocent but he still watched the preview and commented on what it showed happened or looked like happened and some people (myself included) don't watch previews or trailers because it often shows too much and they enjoy being surprised. There's clearly just a stance of better safe than sorry as some people do it unintentionally.
Fair enough. That makes sense.

Big Andy

Bloke
I see your point there @Solius but surely if it’s been released by the content makers, it’s up for discussion (albeit in spoiler tags).

If people make mistakes, or have different interpretations of spoilers, but then edit their posts to either change or spoiler them on request, surely that’s something in our favour?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I have no desire to be unbanned but I'd like to know what the ban was for.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
On the flipside, Big Andy's meltdown in this thread is hilarious :lol:

Andersons Dietician

I was being facetious...I haven't ever intentionally spoiled anything, and when I was accused of it, even though I disagreed, I edited my post.

I'll be on my bestest behaviour, honest guv.
I got 3 warning points for a ‘supposed’ spoiler in a thread once. Wasn’t even a spoiler and when I called out the accuser he agreed it wasn’t a spoiler but yet I still have that black mark.

I just don’t understand people that feel the need to go in to the thread if they aren’t up to date yet. I’ve actually seen people complaining about there being spoilers under tags in threads because they can’t resist them.

Status
Not open for further replies.