Gareth Bale | Golfer, ex-Footballer, Elbower of racists, Philosopher, Golf Ambassador, Bar Owner, Real Legend, Defibrillator

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Kick Elbow racism out of football

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well he's earned his 30 million euros

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Respect to Bale, this fella deserves everything he gets. Nice to see a footballer show some balls. Made all the better by Wales beating them too.

Doracle

I’ve only ever seen the Rock lay down an elbow which will get such love and appreciation as this one. I like the fact the ref waved play on as well.

KranjskaKlobasa

Bale is a total disgrace, he looks back, waits for opponent player and then hammers him with elbow. Should have seen red for this.

Robertd0803

Elbower of racists
Fingerer of Mersyside

where do you guys get these from :lol:
Dont forget "Eder,scorer of goal" although fingerer of Merseyside will take some beating :lol:

So blatant from Bale, the only issue is that he still doesnt make enough contact.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Bale is a total disgrace, he looks back, waits for opponent player and then hammers him with elbow. Should have seen red for this.
Perhaps, but that doesn’t negate the overwhelming joy that millions are feeling right now.

Should have taken the subjectivity out of it & hit him even harder. A couple of lost teeth probably helps to cure someone of their racism.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Well, it doesn’t make me like him less. That’s for sure.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks 100% intentional to me. Good.
Yup, maybe it was an accident but it definitely looks like he even paused to check in order not to miss his face and then the proceeds to elbow him. :lol:

Barnslig

Nice to see violence being condoned by the caf. Never change.
And all they have to go on is the Rangers' players reaction? It said above here it's still being investigated. How do we know this isn't a language barrier thing? Being multi lingual myself, loads of stuff sounds similar to bad words in other languages, also people in here stating the only wrong thing about the elbow is that it wasn't "hard enough".

The inconsistencies of the left is triggering.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That should be a red card. He's very lucky.

And yeh.. I got infractions for "wishing injury to players".

arthurka

Knew I liked Bale. Nowhere near hard enough though. That twat deserves all that is coming to him.