Gareth Bale | Golfer, ex-Footballer, Elbower of racists, Philosopher, Golf Ambassador, Bar Owner, Real Legend, Defibrillator

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And all they have to go on is the Rangers' players reaction? It said above here it's still being investigated. How do we know this isn't a language barrier thing? Being multi lingual myself, loads of stuff sounds similar to bad words in other languages, also people in here stating the only wrong thing about the elbow is that it wasn't "hard enough".

The inconsistencies of the left is triggering.
How is this a ‘leftie’ thing?

Faux, manufactured, misplaced rage & intentional ignorance by the right is triggering.

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
And all they have to go on is the Rangers' players reaction? It said above here it's still being investigated. How do we know this isn't a language barrier thing? Being multi lingual myself, loads of stuff sounds similar to bad words in other languages, also people in here stating the only wrong thing about the elbow is that it wasn't "hard enough".

:lol: I'm in stitches.

Ladron de redcafe

Those damn, evil lefties!!

What does any of this have to do with Gareth Bale? In any case, we're glad to know what you're triggered, to use your verbiage.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
But what does that have to do with you?
We can talk about Bale if you want to. I mentioned it on the same post. In fact that's the opening, but you just focus on other thing for some reason.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It is funny/ shocking how many people seem to advocate violence and celebrate and revel in it. As I’ve got older violence kind of disturbs me, a simple punch can be so dangerous causing death. To see people seemingly jump around and congratulate each other on seeing some violence no matter how little or big is something I hope doesn’t continue.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

:lol: do you really expect 2 black men to react like that if the player just said "you fecking guy" ? you can see the shock on their faces, swearing happens all the time in the mens game and they wouldn't react that way. They've said themselves it was a racist remark, all the evidence shows it is very likely he did.

Nice Karma from Bale there :D whether he meant it or not I feel better seeing him squirm around.

jem

We can talk about Bale if you want to. I mentioned it on the same post. In fact that's the opening, but you just focus on other thing for some reason.
I'm mostly kidding, but do wonder why you brought up your own experience of getting banned. Seems pretty incidental to all this.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm mostly kidding, but do wonder why you brought up your own experience of getting banned. Seems pretty incidental to all this.
I was posting that in jest, man. That poster above me mentioned about inconsistency. I was just fueling it to him :cool:. Never take my post so seriously.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
What's happened to him? On the bench for the past few PL games and not getting minutes even when hunting down the winner.

Luke1995

Thoughts on his performance today and on his future ? Not sure if Tottenham winning today could have changed him staying or leaving ?

clarkydaz

Thoughts on his performance today and on his future ? Not sure if Tottenham winning today could have changed him staying or leaving ?
Thought he said last week he is going back to Madrid, and Spurs is just pre season for Wales in the summer

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
I hope he kicks on now and scores a truckload. I have always liked him as a man and player. I can't say the same for most of the posters here. Go on Gareth you legend!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Same, scored the best CL final goal I've ever seen and doesnt really get much talk about it.

CG1010

Strange. Why would we "hope" that a rival team's player kicks on and scores a truckload? Unless it is for a specific game against our bigger rivals.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Hopefully this convinces Levy to sign him up on a perm aswell as give Ryan Mason the full time gig.

slored1

Good player and is able to destroy any bottom half team. I don't think he is quite good enough to start the biggest games because of his defensive deficiencies, but he is still a fantastic winger. In hindsight a good signing for Spurs.

Strange. Why would we "hope" that a rival team's player kicks on and scores a truckload? Unless it is for a specific game against our bigger rivals.
when were spurs rivals?

Bale is a fantastic talent, and you want to see the best players play well - so of course we should want talented players to do well.

RUCK4444

Same, scored the best CL final goal I've ever seen and doesnt really get much talk about it.
Yeah. That goal is head and shoulders above any CL final goal.

Some tried to argue Zidane’s volley was still the best goal in a final, madness, that Bale goal is one of the best goals you will see period, never mind in a final.

Varun

Staff
Some people were hoping the club got relegated for the ESL fiasco, absolute mentalists on here.

CG1010

So you were fine when we sold Jaap Stam?
I didn't watch football then and anyways there is a big difference between then and now. Spurs are a legitimate candidate for a top 4 position now, hence making them a rival for us.

CG1010

when were spurs rivals?

Bale is a fantastic talent, and you want to see the best players play well - so of course we should want talented players to do well.
Maybe if you are a fan of beautiful football first as a game and then of United. In which case fair enough. For me football starts and ends with United and I just want to see them do well compared to other club's players.

Maybe if you are a fan of beautiful football first as a game and then of United. In which case fair enough. For me football starts and ends with United and I just want to see them do well compared to other club's players.
and we are doing well… but surely you want to see good players playing well, especially when it’s for a team that aren’t rivals - and that’s not meant as a dig at spurs.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
and we are doing well… but surely you want to see good players playing well, especially when it’s for a team that aren’t rivals - and that’s not meant as a dig at spurs.
I find Rivalry a very overrated thing.

The way people take it and believe it has to be this level of hate that some days even turn in to violence is just plain stupid over what should be a gentleman's sport.

Rivalry in my eyes should be like 2 friends who like 2 separate things with a bit of heart but able to shake each others hands whenever its needed -

However, Rivalry to some purely means an enemy on either sides.

I have enjoyed football and footballers from alot of rivals but I enjoy football and footballers most from Manchester United and that's why I am a supporter of theirs.

Doracle

Huh? He’s been pretty decent for them. Goal every two games. DVB has been much worse for a start.

cyberman

Apart from having (I believe) the best goal contributions per minute in the league...
Of course he has, he has barely played in the league all season and is brought off early in second halves when he does. Its the Morata defence in 2021